UPDATED 4/25: April-Sept '05 Retro SB Release Info/Pics

[/b] Cleared out the old crap and added some pics to complement the release sheets. Credit goes to Sahlan78, Passover, and Crooked Tongues.

[/b]

-This post is solely to organize pertinent info about upcoming retro SB's. If you have legitimate pics and/or info you want to add, please do so. If you have a question about the shoes in the post that hasn't been addressed here, please ask.

- If you want to know where to buy SB's, there is a store locater on nikeskateboarding.com

- If you want to know where not to buy SB's, I'm sure there's an NTer just itching to vent about IKON or some other place.

- MSRP for SB dunks is $65 for lows and $70 for highs. "Retail" is usually $89.99 and up. Prices pretty much depend on supply and demand and how much your local spot wants to get over.

Dates may be subject to change...

[/b]

1jkjgi

1jkjgp

4q1q1w

4q1qbq

4q1qfl

4q1qg2

[/b]

Take a wild guess at when these drop:

4q1qoi

[/b]

1pdxrt

4q1qtf

4q1quw

1pdxsg

4q1qw3

4q1qx2

[/b]

1jkjnn

1jkjrn

-Much to the chagrin of some and the glee of others, it appears the OG colors are getting the SB treatment. The toe, eyestay, and heel parts are suede.

1jkjth

1jkjtv

-For its re-introduction to the SB line, Nike has rebuilt the Blazer. It will now feature zoom.

1on5tt

Wanted
Deadstock Air Max 2003 Leather dk cinder/black-del sol size 11
Please ezinbox me if you can help me out

The Airwalk Reflex's are another new shoe that seems to be called the "Team SB". UK SB flow guys are rocking theirs already..

teamsb.jpg

Repping the 909, 808 and good old 303
Do you need shoes from Europe at retail?

hey thanks for making an actual post. like this,
well there is a for sure apperal line for the rayguns. Theres a couple of tees a hoody, a button up shirt, and warm up's. All white and all black one. Really nice. Also sweatbands. Also the kids are getting it also. Theres some other apperal. I remember seeing a pic of black tee with pink nike and swoosh to go with the angus. And also a all pink tee i believe. It was with the catalog. So your local skateshop might have already. I'll try taking some pics this weekend if possible.

P.S. Whats deal with the OG colors, not in the catalog and not slated for this year. So does that mean out of the blue launch? Or summer of '05??

Quote:
I think the Tennis Classic's have a lot of promise. The Stan Smith type design is pretty much still the ruler in skating, that plus zoom, and these could be become fairly popular with actual skaters.
I skated with Richard Mulder the other day, and he said that the Tennis Classic SB's skated really well. They've got a zoom air insole and some extra padding in the tongue.
to impeach Bush!![/center]
[/b]​

Some good news on the Forbes. They probably won't be super limited.

Also, the Custom Series ad for Reese is in the new The Skateboard Mag.
I don't have a scanner, so here's some crappy pics:

Reese01.jpg

Reese02.jpg

[/b]Deadstock Air Max 2003 Leather dk cinder/black-del sol (brown/black-yellow) size 11
Please ezinbox me if you can help me out

Shanghais aren't hitting the U.S.
They were originally supposed to be taiwan exclusive but they will hit Canada and maybe europe.
living off borrowed time the clock tick faster

Holiday SB line sheet shows

October 2004 for Shimizus,P-Rod Deltas and Gino Fc's
November 2004 for Childress Fc's and Forbes
December 2004 for the 2 dunks shown above and a dope new fc
living off borrowed time the clock tick faster

December SB

Dunk Low Pro SB
grit classic olive
304292 261

Dunk Low Pro SB
dark mocha chino
304292 225

Are they out in US???

Yes it's true, Medicom Denim's will be Japan release only, and yes, over $500 probably right off the release. The annual membership thing would come in handy I guess if you wanted these shoes, but that is limited to Japanese customers only also. It sucks when this happens... But you also have to think about US release only stuff like the Bonsai's. They couldn't get them from over there, so they're doing the same thing to us.

Quote:
Anyone know what state nike ships SBs from to their accounts. Thanks.

Wilsonville, OR. I think they have a shipping center in Memphis, Tennesee but most everything comes out of OR.

If I hear about a fedex truck getting jacked next week I'm sending authorities after you! :lol:
laugh.gif

For Sale/Trade: Calis Sz 10.5, U.N.K.L.E. Sz 11. Retro VIII low blk/red Sz 12. Retro III fire red Sz 11
and my ebay [empty]
Wanted 10/10.5: Mita AF1s, Sambas, flashs, haze low, Mocha IIIs, HEINEKENS. Size 11: Mita 95s 11/11.5: AT1 chlorophyl,
Wmns 8/8.5: pink splatters, pink daktaris, x-girl blazers.

Quote:
The GS Rayguns mean that Girls or Womens sizes are releasing? Wasn't sure what GS meant.
GS stands for Grade School. It's a name Nike uses with other lines besides SB to denote smaller/kids sizes.

I can't remember what sizes it encompasses exactly. GS SB's are cheaper than regular mens sizes (GS FC's are something like 30 bucks) and are good news for girls and other peeps w/ 'lil feet.

Quote:
orry if this has been asked and answered already, but how do the classic SB size compare to a dunk sb size?

I've heard they fit true to size like Dunks. I wear a 10.5 in Dunk SB's and was told a 10.5 will be perfect with the Classic's. Love the all brown suede's. So smooth. Shops shouldn't rape with these also. All stores I've seen people post that have them, have had prices of $60.
Wanted: Nike Dunk SB's - Futura and Hulk Sz. 10.5, NDS or DS.
E-mail me: mlinskey@hotmail.com

Quote:
when is the saint patty dunk release date?

March. SBs don't have release dates. Cept the rayguns and hemps. Haven't shipped in the states to my knowledge. Probably start shipping next week.

Quote:
does anyone know around what month the black/blues gonna drop?

February.

For Sale/Trade: Calis Sz 10.5, U.N.K.L.E. Sz 11. Retro VIII low blk/red Sz 12. Retro III fire red Sz 11
and my ebay [empty]
Wanted 10/10.5: Mita AF1s, Sambas, flashs, haze low, Mocha IIIs, HEINEKENS. Size 11: Mita 95s 11/11.5: AT1 chlorophyl,
Wmns 8/8.5: pink splatters, pink daktaris, x-girl blazers.

Quote:
are the blue his going to be dropping in the us?

yes. with the black/royal lows. prolly start shipping this week.

Quote:
it would be cool if n e 1 knew about the release date for the sb blazer

well they're on the first page. it says may.
DS For Sale/Trade: Calis Sz 10.5, Shanghai Sz 11, Retro VIII low blk/red Sz 12 and my ebay [empty]
Wanted 10.5: 11/11.5: AT1 chlorophyl

OK heres the deal with OG colors,

that I know of 3 color ways drop in October . They are going to be regional exclusive

East- Syracuse (white/Orange)
West- UNLV (Grey/red)
Midwest- Michigan (navy blue/yellow)

So all you get ready for your connects. I'm glad I live in the Midwest getting the color way I wanted the most. :D
happy.gif

Also some other news.

In september

More Black Pack
ALL Black Dunk Low
ALL Black P -ROd (again???)
ALL Black Team Shoe

Quote:
when are the OG colors supposed to get that SB treatment? I need them SB Goldenrods

Holiday '05. Regional release.
DS For Sale/Trade: Oompas Sz 11.5, French XIIIs Sz 11, Retro VIII low blk/red Sz 12 and my ebay [empty]
Wanted Sz 11: 11/11.5: AT1 chlorophyll

Thought we could all use this:
5ttcic

-Im like GOD, kause you cant touch me or see me, but you know that Im there, and you know that yall need me.

[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom