Updated Jordan 1 Royal Legit Check - New Pictures

These look fake. Take a look at the NIke on the tongue. Its not supposed to be that stretched out

not legit, you can tell its fake before opening it. the bar code on the AJ1 boxes can easily tell you that it did not come from Nike.

other noticeable areas would be the shape, the stretched Nike Air, the padding is too out, swoosh positioning, different stitching & the "widows peak" in the back as one here calls it.

how much were these? I hope you get a full refund man

edit: I also noticed he "ripped off" the US MSRP tag on the box, maybe he knew only Nikes sold in the US should have those

Last edited:
not legit, you can tell its fake before opening it. the bar code on the AJ1 boxes can easily tell you that it did not come from Nike.

other noticeable areas would be the shape, the stretched Nike Air, the padding is too out, swoosh positioning, different stitching & the "widows peak" in the back as one here calls it.

how much were these? I hope you get a full refund man

edit: I also noticed he "ripped off" US MSRP tag on the box, maybe he knew only Nikes sold in the US should have those
THIS!

Last edited:
these look very fake

outstrethed NIKE, windows peak on the toebox and heel, the dreaded 9/13 production date, box label numbers misaligned

sorry bro

Back
Top Bottom