UPDATED MORE PICS OFCustom black cat 3's & BRED 3's

my very firt custom that i did,i've always been into art but never tried it on sneakers.check it out and all comments are welcome.thanx .....
168ehx5.jpg
2ni87ld.jpg
vo4q6h.jpg
iwre3q.jpg
34gsrc3.jpg

KISS MY TATS!

Nice...

Belongs in Sneaker Art

( ( ...team finishline... ) )​

F/S: SIZE 10.5 DMPs DEADSTOCK & ICEY!!! $700 OBO​

Yo that's dope man...more close up pics
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

yeah what hustlinflip said .
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Nice mang. But idk if I'm more impressed at the 3s or ur tats. Lol. The 3s are good art work. But the tats are GREAT art work. Much love bree.
NikeTalkers from 813, hola at me if u got serious heat to sell.

R.I.P Stack Bundlez.

Sick!! I wouldve copped if they dropped em like this. Great work bro.NT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, sdotz,AzN bOi KyLe etc Mon3yliciousx8Mon3yliciousx8@yahoo.com

nice customs
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: |Andrea Bargnani|Chris Bosh|Jose Calderon|T.J. Ford|Jorge Garbajosa|Anthony Parker| ::.​

thanx to all the comments u guys left! i appreciate all the compliments....thanx and i will be doin' more customs...
KISS MY TATS!

hahahaha....richkid23...let gentry do his thing man...we're just lucky to have old jordans back but not the colorway that we want....
KISS MY TATS!

very nice man, they should have released these instead.
THE JOKER GANG
TEAMKINGKOOPA
Team Negrodamus​

I'm more focused on your tattoos than your blackcats... shame on me. LOL
Indohan

thanx peeps...anyways did another custom on my brothers 3's today. i will post pics soon as i get home...
KISS MY TATS!

Very nice job. When I get my pair, would you mind if I sent your ezinbox a message?
5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

those are not bad. honestly they should have dropped those instead of the ones that dropped. remines me of oreo iv's.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Nice, but I have to agree with the rest, I like your tattoos better. Especially the one on your left leg.
"It doesn't matter what people say about me, I weather the storm."

- Terrell Owens

Back
Top Bottom