*UPDATED* PRESTIGIOUS - 2.11.06 - STORE PICS AND INFO!!!!!!

i asked before but no one answered...is this going to be strictly a consignment type shop or a shop with a nike quickstrike account ...among other elite release accounts?

^^i wanna know too...also im hearin its in gwinnett...lets gets some details fam...uNo
WesCo Fresco
~I'ma Dip-lo-mat I Get Sneakers Before They Hit The Rack~​

oo gwinnett place?? thas like 15 minutes away....i hope yall successful and all i just hope "un-sneakerheads" dont come thru buyin up ayething
WesCo Fresco

Yo, I am going to be down there on Presidents day weekend. I will definintly hit up your shop.

What is the address?

Later
D

hey guys. i dont mean to take over the post, but thanks for the reply's. yeah man it took my wife 6 yrs to convince me to move to ga. im a born and raised new yorker, and i just didnt see my self adapting to the south. you know typical stuff the history, racism (typical everywhere) if i ever moved south it would be in miami with a mansion and a nice car (my dreams of being rich ha ha) but ga? nah man. my wife has family down here, and she was getting tired of nyc, and all of the bills that we had. at the time we were living in a 2 bedroom town house. bought it for 145,000 in staten island and us having 2 kids it felt cramped. so this summer i finally decided "ok i'l check it out"

so i came down here, and checked it out. hit up downtown atl, and some boondock spots. it was cool but my desicion basically came from giving my kids a more relaxed atmosphere.
so the question is "why woodstock ga?" it's funny because my wife came down here on her own for a week looking for houses, and could'nt find any that she knew would fit the family. so here i am on niketalk and theres a post in general that said "if your tired of where your living, where would you moved to" something like that.

so i put that i was thinking about moving to ga. out of know where here comes (cool kid) niketalker bambam and tells me woodstock. so i called my wife (at this time she was pissed) and i told her hey i just saw on niketalk...she says "niketlak again, what now? :rofl:
roll.gif

so i told her "nah some kid said that woodstock has good schools for the kids, and it's really laid back"
so she went, and bang found the house. mad cheap to. we paid 199,000 for a 5 bedroom 3 baths, 2 car garage, and an acre and a half of land. not bad right?

so here i am chillen in woodstock ga, who would have thought. i told her since im a city boy i dont want to be too far from the city. woodstock is about a 40 minute drive from atl.
this past weekend we hit up the new and big ikea in atl, and there's a place near it that has these new condos, and it's like a small city. it has a ton of stores, movie theaters it's dope. i just started doing a grafitti peice in my 2 garages so it will take up the whole space, my kicks are on shelves (finalyl instead of the attick) my art stuff is in the garage as well. basically the garages are my studio :lol:
laugh.gif

funny thing is that i only know one of my neighbors. man do these people come out to atleast get there mail? it's so quiet here. one thign for sure i miss nyc already, nothing beats it. i miss the lou dmusic, the block party's, shopping in the vill, hitting up downtown brooklyn. ah man....................so many memories.

slowly but surely i will be calling atl my home, but ny will never leave my heart. tel the guys at the shop that i will be there as soon as i finish unpacking. yeah im stil unpacking...........dam we had mad junk

:lol:
laugh.gif
tell the guys i have some bootleg cd's if they wanna buy em............"fie dolla, fie dolla" :lol:
laugh.gif

just kidding. :b
tongue.gif

peace..... -BigBen1986
[/b]​

^wow ... interestin post... yea the A has alot to over... been here all my life... and im in school here now... would leave for the world.... always somethin goin on here... good luck to u man... niketalk is really helpin u out.. lol

***back to the shop... and more info gonna be released???

got forces?

WANTED: (sz 10.5 or 11)
Nike Air Force 1 Low Black History Month
Nike Air Force 1 Low Mr. Cartoon II
Nike Air Force 1 High Lux Edition

REFS:

Big Ben...once again welcome! I agree w/ you...me being originally from Ohio, I'd would've never been down south had it not been for the military. But since I've been down here...I've loved it. And my wife is from Stone Mountain so that's cool also. But you can't beat the real estate in this state anywhere. Hands down...investment wise...real estate is the way to go in GA period. Now I reside in Middle GA (Warner Robins) and have only been in my house for a year and half..but already it's appreciated $12K. That's crazy!! But anyways...welcome to GA., ATL, The South... And if you wear a size 11, I will be bugging you :wink:
wink.gif

ALL I WANT IS SOME BLACK/CEMENT 3s SIZE 11 DEADSTOCK..WHO CAN HELP ME?​

yo deecee thanks for the shout out bro. yeah man real estate is a lot cheaper here. the only way we were going to live in nyc is if we lived in a toen house, and those are going for 300 grand plus. so i think my desicion was a good one. now i know you are going to laugh but i am a size 11 as well :lol:
laugh.gif
once i finally settle in and do what i gotta do, we can link up and chill one day. thats word bro. take care man and keep in touch.

peace
OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S
<------MIAMI-VICE Those are my boys. the dynamic duo of the 1980's.
TEAM-OLDSCHOOL "YOU GOTTA DO THE TIME"
TEAM PLATANO ""que paso"? Big Ben aka "Dr. Phil banks"
KRS1>50 CENT

what time is the grand opening event?

this spot is like 15 minutes from my house.

damn yo store is far as hell from me im all the way in East Point, thats almost a 40 minute drive, don't think i will be able to hit up the store that often as i thought in the beginning.
CAUTION*​

me niether.. lol.. i gotta internship up by shackleford.. exit 103....

that is a very long drive... but i will make it for the grand openin

IS THERE LIKE A SPECIAL TIME TO COME BY ON THE 11th for the openin?

got forces?

WANTED: (sz 10.5 or 11)
Nike Air Force 1 Low Black History Month
Nike Air Force 1 Low Mr. Cartoon II
Nike Air Force 1 High Lux Edition

REFS:

^^word, it is dumb far but Ima be there for the grand openin, probly be there for a min since its so far.

See most of yall there.
Think about it.
HOP OFF, FALL BACK, LOG OFF NT AND GET SOME BUTT!!!
/Caught 'em, before the salesmens even had time to assort 'em/Bought 'em, before any celeb stylist eva saw 'em/Wore em' soon as I copped 'em in the spot playing possum/Debating my destination, lacing, weighing my options/Celly started rocking, I anwsered,
"What's poppin'?"

im on route 575 exit 8, all i gotta do is take that south to atl. it's about 40 minutes. hit the shop up and then hit up ikea again :D
happy.gif

OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S
<------MIAMI-VICE Those are my boys. the dynamic duo of the 1980's.
TEAM-OLDSCHOOL "YOU GOTTA DO THE TIME"
TEAM PLATANO ""que paso"? Big Ben aka "Dr. Phil banks"
KRS1>50 CENT

Quote:
hit the shop up and then hit up ikea again
Big Ben I dunno exactly where or which direction u comin from, but the spot aint in ATL, and its deep from Ikea
Think about it.
HOP OFF, FALL BACK, LOG OFF NT AND GET SOME BUTT!!!
/Caught 'em, before the salesmens even had time to assort 'em/Bought 'em, before any celeb stylist eva saw 'em/Wore em' soon as I copped 'em in the spot playing possum/Debating my destination, lacing, weighing my options/Celly started rocking, I anwsered,
"What's poppin'?"

Yo...I've been hearing about this spot on here for a second. And I was talking to NCTwin about it at the DMP release at Stonecrest(I still can't find a size 13 to trade for my 12!!!). Anyway, I didn't know it was so close to me. Thank GOD!!!! This is going to save me the trouble of having to go out too far for my shoes. I will definitely be there for the opening.

yeah what time is it opening?

Looking for Dunks/Air Maxes size 10.5
Need AM 97, Nike Air Pillar, Dunk High NL Khaki, Grey/Orange Nike Considereds
Refs...NYCretroHQ,DarkChld20, gotforces, DonJuan23, Mistaredd4,Screech5511+more
Email me at: bmair@paceacademy.org AIM: ATL SnEaKerHeaDebay: SneakerheadFootwear

ATL SNEAKERHEADS...

MARK YOUR CALENDARS

SATURDAY FEBRUARY 11, 2006

IT'S GOING DOWN!!!!!

I suggest everyone get there when the store opens. There has been a lot of promotions for the store, and most people are interested in coming. There is a capacity of 30 people at a time. Store opens @ 10AM SO GET THERE EARLY!!!

5TH ELEMENT ENT. INVITES EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL GRAND OPENING OF THE HOTTEST SNEAKER BOUTIQUE IN ATLANTA
n4w20w.jpg

n4vyf4.jpg

n4vzol.jpg

yo bjw...where u cop ya DMPs at stonecrest from...i was like 6th in line at DTLR..uNo
WesCo Fresco

dipset boricua...i was at Finishline. But I passed by the DTLR. There was a dude that works there that got his from Finishline for some reason. Don't know why.

u talkin about a lite-skinned cat?? i saw that too...but its watever...i still got my pair...uNo
WesCo Fresco

Back
Top Bottom