*UPDATED* PRESTIGIOUS - 2.11.06 - STORE PICS AND INFO!!!!!!

Hello Atlanta.

First off the owners of Prestigious would like to thank everyone who rolled out and showed their support today for the opening.

They said the turnout was great and a huge success.

For everyone who signed the email book, look for an update of new inventory hitting your mail box soon or check back on Niketalk and ISSforums for big things coming soon!!!

Prestigious
1064 Old Peachtree Rd. Suite 105
Lawrenceville, GA 30043-3302
Phone: (770) 682-0405
Fax: (770) 682-0406
www.prestigiousatlanta.com

Store Hours:
Monday-Saturday: 10am - 9pm
Sunday: 11am - 7pm

Directions:

Take I-85 North to Exit 109 (one exit past Discover Mills/Sugarloaf Pkwy. Exit)
Store is immediately on the right

Pics:

128884218.jpg

128884221.jpg

128884222.jpg

128884223.jpg

128884208.jpg

128884192.jpg

128884193.jpg

129086905.jpg

click here snugglesmcduggal's ebay sample auctions!!!!!!!!
click here for my photo album of sample pics!!

been here since walletbreakerzzzz...

Tell your peoples good luck with the shop. :smile:
smile.gif

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

i just moved to ga about a month ago from nyc. i'll map quest the directions if you can put them here, and i'll drop by. just tell them BIGBEN is coming through and may pic up something. tell them i said good luck as well. they'll do good atl is up and coming and i think there the 2nd boutiqe shop out here. so good for them.

good luck bro's peace and respect

Big Ben
OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S
<------MIAMI-VICE Those are my boys. the dynamic duo of the 1980's.
TEAM-OLDSCHOOL "YOU GOTTA DO THE TIME"
TEAM PLATANO ""que paso"? Big Ben aka "Dr. Phil banks"
KRS1>50 CENT

wow... this is gon be the thang.. preciate that info snuggles... if u tellin us bout it it has to be serious... i will be there....

Address??

got forces?

WANTED: (sz 10.5 or 11)
Nike Air Force 1 Low Black History Month
Nike Air Force 1 Low Mr. Cartoon II
Nike Air Force 1 High Lux Edition

REFS:

BIGBEN you moved from nyc down here? i think i read you were friends with steve 160jordans....

similar to my move...i live in philly/NYC but go to school in south carolina most of the year...how u like the south?

ill def hit up prestigious? is it going to consignment or are they getting a quickstrike account etc? hoping i dont go there to look at shoes i cant purchase on my budget

dang, looks like crack hopefully will have major heat and give Sole Munkie a lil competition. Im pretty sure their well connected if they are friends with Sunggles.

Hope its not too far outta reach im all the way in East Point.

Whaddup Ben this is bajanewyork86 how's GA so far, i know its a major change from NY. Woodstock dang you living with the wild life :lol:
laugh.gif
CAUTION*​

Where is this going to be located...and BigBen, welcome to the A. I sent you an email a few days ago...get at me if you need any assistance man.

ALL I WANT IS SOME BLACK/CEMENT 3s SIZE 11 DEADSTOCK..WHO CAN HELP ME?​

wow i dont live in atl, but im visiting this summer for family reunion, cant wait to see wut they got
IN NEED OF LEGIT JORDAN 7'S. LOOKING FOR 7/10 to DS ANY TYPE OF JORDAN 3 SZ 10-11 HIT ME ON AIM IF U HAVE

HIt us up with the address, snuggles.

BIGBEN, welcome to the south. You're really going to miss NYC. I've been in TN for the last 4 years, down from Brooklyn.

Restoring order to the Shoe
Game​
http://fakepolice.com
Expect
the Unexpected​

Good luck wit the shop. Hmm, I wonder if this was wut J Penn was talkin bout? Hope they have some good prices, and some easily obtainable items.

Good luck wit the shop!!
Team Paid Programming: Magic Bullet

Team Urban Ninja: SnowFlake

Oh btw: Scluse > Hurricane > Sloth > World

Yo fellas good luck with the shop and put it down for all shoe freaks.
"Their's Michael Jordan, then their is us" - Magic Johnson

Good luck with the shop, hope to see pictures of the place sometime.

I'm amazed at how popular shoe boutiques are becoming. I know that the art of reselling can be profitable, but I never would have thought it to be enough to sustain a shop and staff. Go figure :rolleyes
eyes.gif

More power to you guys, any chance of online ordering being available from the shop like Flight Club and vitagekicks.com ?

Cant wait for the grand opening...i just hope its not to far from snellville/ lithonia...regardless tho...i'll def check it out...good luck
WesCo Fresco
~I'ma Dip-lo-mat I Get Sneakers Before They Hit The Rack~​

Good luck I'm going to try to make it to the opening
H.N.I.C.

References:
mistykal,ATLJordan23,s0laryellow

Yo snuggles, thats definitely some eye candy,

good luck with the shop

from the kids @ Sole Munki

Peace

i just cant imagine how much time and effort you have dedicated to opening up this store... props to you! i hope that your store does well and eventually gets a tier 0 account! you are truly inspiring.
congrats!!!!
-S. I.

Back
Top Bottom