*UPDATED* PRESTIGIOUS - 2.11.06 - STORE PICS AND INFO!!!!!!

Aye

I wish i could help you out on a job homie, but the store is easily manned by 2 people, even at our busiest times. And as far as Prestigious and Walter's, Walter's is a legend in Atlanta. 2 different stores, 2 different feels. Walter's offers a wide range of products from all brands. We offer a boutique feel with indy streetwear Ts and some of the harder to obtain shoes, respectively. You're from the Bay, so it's like comparing Huf to Shoebiz w/ clothes. Just 2 different stores. Much respect to Walter's. 50 years going stronger than ever. You gotta respect that...

As far as an update,

Clot Air Max 1 NL on display...
144246491.jpg

New Staple President Foil Tshirts in. Going real fast...
143996435.jpg

143996430.jpg

Shouts out to Lauren, the nice woman who owns Wish. MadFoots and Mike Cement hoodies are dopeness!

[/b]​

yo wats good mr T lol whats really good im going home this weekend for sure...i just copped some brazil n easter you know i gotta stay fly....so ill see you guys this weekend....I love living in lawrenceville...thanks prestigious for making lawrenceville better!!!
"People ask me.. you know what I'm saying..If I ever reach the top will I forget about them.So I ask them if I don't reach the top, will yall forget about me"
-Playa Fly​

Sup,

Staple President Tshirts are $30. The picture does the Jackson shirt no justice. It's mustard yellow with purple foil. Pretty dope...

And what kinda goodies you keep talking bout?

Sup vcof2005,

Thanks for the support! I dunno who you are on NT, but I guess I'll see you when you come through. I've always been really bad with names man, forgive me...
[/b]​

oh mybad man im using my friends account i forgot does NIGHTRUANS ring a bell hispanic kid lol bout 510
"People ask me.. you know what I'm saying..If I ever reach the top will I forget about them.So I ask them if I don't reach the top, will yall forget about me"
-Playa Fly​

Quote:
here's the story jd. she asked me for 6 yrs to move out there, and for 6 yrs i said no. until a few months ago when i thought about it and said to my self, "why not, bigger house for the kids, better schools etc etc"

Bigben what happened to the house & what part were you in? I am moving to College Park around sept. coming from Florida I would rather be there in ATL. goodluck I would love to be back in NY but its hard to raise a kid out there.
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

i read on hypebeast you guys have leroy jenkin hoodies? price and pics?
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

whats up t & will
lol...i know dorian is mad...dustin too....
y'all got me fiending about those clot air maxes lol (pure fire)...I need them!!!! so let me know whats up on those (sz 10)....but ill be up that way tuesday so ill holla at you then

Looking for Dunks/Air Maxes size 10.5
Need AM 97, Nike Air Pillar, Dunk High NL Khaki, Grey/Orange Nike Considereds
Refs...NYCretroHQ,DarkChld20, gotforces, DonJuan23, Mistaredd4,Screech5511+more
Email me at: bmair@paceacademy.org AIM: ATL SnEaKerHeaDebay: SneakerheadFootwear

Appreciate the info. I'll be in the A in about two weeks and will try and peep the store. Good luck and keep on pushin'

man... its gay, haha... seein em, and droolin...
knowin yall wont give me price to strive for, haha... i hate shoes...
precciate letitin me chill today, i know yall prolly got sick of me, my bad, i really couldnt get motivated to leave, haha... well maybe it was the playstations keepin me there
ISBACK​

^ >:
mad.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
>:
mad.gif
^
look at the first thing in my sig!

yall gotta slow down a little...
yall doin too much.. lolol :wink:
wink.gif

What size are those T...
cant even say nothin...

Anyways.. i start work up there tomorrow... ill be there prob tues... if ur playstations disappear... u know who took em :rofl:
roll.gif

*seriously... yall gotta stop with all this heat tho... yall makin me sweat :wow:
embarassed.gif

check my footwork

Sizes 10.5-11Nike Air Force 1 Low Playstation
Nike Air Force 1 High Stash w/case
Nike Air Force 1 High Head Automatica

FS Nike AF1 (10.5/11) - COF,Laser,Dirk,Vick,+more

Would Prestigious b able to deliver/ship or sumthin cause i aint got no transportaion out der and over da summer i wanted to cop hella gear and i aint wanna have to find some one to take me back and forth everytime

yo T & Will ...with the dvd we was making at the show...my mans finished editing some of it and made like a 10 minute dvd that ima bring up there next time i come out...but a lot of stuff had to be cut out due to bad audio....but yalls interview was part of the stuff cut out yall got a little cameo lol
we still gotta come up there and shoot some video of the store

dustin - ima get you a dvd once its finished too...but if you out my way anytime soon hit me up and i can probably sho u what we have so far

also Joerdan23...ima get at you once we got a completed dvd and get you one since i know u not in the A

and everyone else me and my boys trying to finish this dvd so yall can see it!!! we will have more to come in the future too!!!

Email me at: bmair@paceacademy.org AIM: ATL SnEaKerHeaDebay: SneakerheadFootwear

Wuts the word on that Complex Mag. @#%$?
Think about it.
.[/b]​
Now I know exactly how it feels to be a Laker.[/center]

Hey LuckyLuciano,

We process phone orders and would be able to ship out to you homie...

Sup Brandon, seen the DVD and it was good. Is that the final product annd what is "Automatic Classic"?

Sup MichaelHazzard, a few new shoes in store. Been out for the past 2 days so you should stop up there or call.

Complex Magazine event going down Sunday, June 11th. Details coming soon my dude...

[/b]​

what up T...thats not the final product....the thing was A LOT of stuff was cut out because of bad audio due to how loud everything was....Automatic classic will probably refer to the name of the dvd...it's oging to be more than just shoes though...art,clothing,shoes,clubs..just the whole atlanta culture in general...but i will probably be up there sometime soon and tell you a little more about it....we still tryin to make it out there to shoot the store as well

Email me at: bmair@paceacademy.org AIM: ATLcrunk781ebay: SneakerheadFootwear

Back
Top Bottom