Updated Review!! Air Zoom Huarache Elite- Review-Updated!!!!

Well After playing in the Huarache Elite's for about 5 weeks now. Responsiveness gets a 7 out of 10. The ankle support isn't as good as the 2k5. . The traction is ok, it gets a 7.5 out of 10. It is fairly light weight at 15.2 ounces. Weight gets a 8 out of 10. The fit is true to size, not too narrow and not too wide. There is movement front to back within the shoe and the cushioning degrades quickly. Overall I would give the Air Zoom Huarache Elite a 7.5 out of 10. I would take the huarache 2k5 over the huarache elite anyday. Here's a link to the Air Zoom Huarache Elite:
www.eastbay.com/catalog/p...u=14183113

Thanks for the input. I really like my 2k4 and 2k5, so I might have to look into getting some Zoom Huarache Elites.

is it hella narrow around the inside middle foot area like the 2k5? or is it more wide like the ZK1s?

How is the traction for this shoe? Is it like the 2k5 or more like the 2k4? Thanks.

If anything I would say that it looks more like the 2K5, but having never played in the 2K4, I can't say how they compare performance wise. My main complaint is that when you first put them on, it feels like you're playing on a slap of rock.
Emtzah Halayla Bakfar
Madlik Od Cigariah Lifnei Maatzar
Ani Shomer Oomooazin Shar Mirmalla

They're very light but the fit at the toes is kinda awkward, but the fit is definitely better than 2k5 because 2k5 is so narrow and uncomfortable. I would recommend go up half a size in the elite. The zoom in these is pretty good and ankle support is pretty decent also. But for 129 i rather cop the Melo M3 .

very cheap shoe with all the gadgets. better than the zoom bb or kobe line.

^^definitely worth $40. played in them again for about 2.5 hours outdoors and i have to say it is pretty durable. traction is average, not great. thecushioning is great. took the insoles out and put my superfeet inserts in it and the heel to toe transistion improved slightly as well as helped myoverpronation slightly. i took the straps off but hole punched two small holes where the strap was and put longer new laces through which helped out with theankle issue. lightweight and definitely do not mind getting it scuffed on the blacktop. great bargain. dont think you would find a better overrall deal unlessyou hit the flea market or clearance sales.

Originally Posted by slefly

^^definitely worth $40. played in them again for about 2.5 hours outdoors and i have to say it is pretty durable. traction is average, not great. the cushioning is great. took the insoles out and put my superfeet inserts in it and the heel to toe transistion improved slightly as well as helped my overpronation slightly. i took the straps off but hole punched two small holes where the strap was and put longer new laces through which helped out with the ankle issue. lightweight and definitely do not mind getting it scuffed on the blacktop. great bargain. dont think you would find a better overrall deal unless you hit the flea market or clearance sales.

Wow thanks for the response.. I won a pair on Ebay brand new, but I was like ehh $40.. I was thinking about just taking the L and getting a strike [myfirst one ever].. but yeah I just needed some sort of feedback. Thanks a bunch.

Back
Top Bottom