UPPER PLAYGROUND/FIFTY24SF SPRING/SUMMER **4/21/2008**

Upper Playground/Fifty24SF sneak preview of some of their shirts and fitteds that are coming out....enjoy. About 30 to 50 new shirts will be avaliblethroughout the spring/summer season, some of the shirts are already avalible online or in store. The rest will slowly be coming out throughout March and April.Enjoy!

P.S. - if you guys have ANY questions about any of the artists or any questions about Upper Playground/Fifty24SF, feel free to post em here or PM me, i'llbe more than glad to answer anything as much of my knowledge!

Store Website - www.upperplayground.com

Upper Playground Blog - Upper Playground Blog

Alex Pardee
fifty24sf944_big.gif

Boogie
fifty24sf946_big.gif

Dalek
fifty24sf912_big.gif

Dennis Kennedy
fifty24sf933_big.gif

Dora Drimalas
fifty24sf931_big.gif

Usugrow
fifty24sf917_big.gif

New Era Fitteds

Jeremy Fish
fishak6.jpg

Vitche
vitcheet9.jpg

Sam Flores
sam2mg5.jpg

UP stays consistent with all their designs. One of the OGs still doing good things.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

I like TRUE's designs better, but I hella slept on that MJ dunk t-shirt though. Anyone know where I can cop?

What's crackin' Six? Long time no talk.....That fish fitted looks on point. That is going to be a must for me!
WANTED SUPREME HIGH'S AND HEINY'S SIZE 13 ANY CONDITION.

UP's got to be one of my favorite brands. they always deliver with dope designs.

2/26/07

Some New Jeremy Fish has arrived and some restocks of some of Sam Flores...

JF601_big.gif

JF609_big.gif

JF603_big.gif

JF602_big.gif

Sam Flores

SHOEHEAD_BIG.gif

SAM715.gif

UP111.gif

i will have more pics up tomorrow....i gurantee you guys will be seeing stuff that you'll like...!!!!

oh yeah, please add our myspace also! get first info on upcoming art shows and store inventory updates.

www.myspace.com/5024sf

^^yeah, you can buy it instore or on the store website, i figure if your from the bay, i'd go in store, its cheaper and save on shipping rates.

where should I stop if I'm taking the 71 there? I've never been to the upperplayground store, I just know its on the lower haight.
And Just in case I don't see ya; good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight.

just wondering.. when did you guys release the Jordan tee, don't know what it's called but saw it today at TRUE but they didn't have my size. The tee is basically like the retro card for the IIIs ('88 dunk contest)
sarcasm is hard to tell online

^^jordan tee came out for fall/winter line of 06...we still have em avalible instore only though.

^^thanks, do you guys have an XL for sure? might drop by tomorrow if you do.

edit** nm, dropped by today and only saw hoodies, copped the 12 grain dunkhead tee though.

btw was this only for womens?

fifty24sf931_big.gif
sarcasmonline

^^never saw it, went around the mens store twice looking for that shirt and the jordan shirt. unless it was in the fifty24sf part which i think was closed off.
sarcasm is hard to tell online

Back
Top Bottom