UPS and FEDEX Unappreciation Post ... Delivery ppl are the opps

fed ex got some crooks i swear

was it on here that someone said he knows a fed ex guy that steals **** and then sells it to the hood?

all the fed ex driver gotta do is say he delivered it and hes off free.

they marked my **** as delivered. i was outside when that ****er said it was delivered. i saw him park accross the street and leave. he never delivered it. i got camera on my drive ways and front door. he didnt deliver ****.

but because he marked it as delivered to the right address adidas said they couldnt refund me. these mother ****ers give free shoes to youtubers every ****ing day but tell me they cant give me my money back on **** that was stolen from their delivery driver?

talk to fedex and asked why they dont fire the driver and they either change the subject or stay quiet. fedex doesnt punish their drivers so why would they stop stealing ****?

Fed drivers are savages in general.

dudes will be barreling down the road in a blizzard in their semis damn near going into the ditch every turn.

Yeah UPS is decent. Fedex is the questionable one, must be because you can be a contractor vs all in-house with UPS. I've lost **** with Fedex but the retailer will usually say don't trip, here's an exchange/refund and we'll deal with that. That's good service. Adidas though are pieces of **** and will leave you to fend for yourself and lose the appeal because the driver marked delivered and gps probably shows he was out there. Like that piece **** didn't just mark it while nearby and dip.

FedEx is thee worse. For one they never ship on time and everytime they deliver to my house dude literally fast balls my packages at my front door. First time he did it it scared the **** outta my daughter. Second time I wasn't home but my son said he did it again. So now on I get USPS to pick it up from them in transit to deliver.

These are just people doing they jobs.

Your not that important for them to intentionally **** you.

Relax.
Bull****. They will rob your grandmother if you give them a chance. One of them mother****ers stole a MacBook from me. Got my bread back, but having to file a claim and go through all of that is still taking time out of my day.

With so many people having these shared experiences what can be done legally? They gotta be held accountable because they are really close to being run up on.

I’d order a dummy package. Like a coffee mug or something. Catch the driver lacking and run his pockets and take the packages off his truck. If you have a dog (preferably large breed), you know what to do. He gotta pay somehow. I’d be lurking.

Make his route a living hell

If you wanna guarantee FedEx to be on point with any specific delivery, you have to expedite shipping. Otherwise, you're at mercy. Especially with ground...

Their incompetent behavior did get me a free Mitchell and Ness jersey from fanatics, so... Yep

I worked as a package handler for FedEx for 5 years. If you package rewrapped there's a great chance the driver opened your box at the site to see what was in there.

Packages were dropped, smushed on the regular. In defense of the drivers, some of them can have up to 200 deliveries in one day so that gotta get in and get out.

My advice is whenever possible go to the delivery site when possible to pick up your package.

By the way, UPS started in Seattle, and there's a waterfall park dedicated to their original location. It's a popular place for people to post up and eat lunch. It's free, and they have security to keep vagrants out.

Got some Bulls Shorts and a MJ Tee from M&N last year via FedEx. They took the tee out the bag but left me my shorts. Guess they weren't feeling them :lol: :smh:
This is the most disrespectful when getting something delivered….I recently ordered something from Saks, it was 3 different things…How tf they supposed to be dropped off at the same time but one whole item missing? The driver went through my package like yo was the one shopping :lol: :smh:

i sold two pairs of shoes for $4500 and the guy asked if i could send UPS. no problem right? i ship it off and like a dummy, i don’t insure the package. the day of delivery, dude messages me and says it’s showing delivered but his brother has been at home all say and nobody rang the bell and no package has been delivered. i start tripping out. i call UPS and they put me through to some lady. after a bit of time, she gets back on and tells me the driver took it to the wrong house. i google map the address and its a super nice house in new york. i message dude and he rips it over there and gets the box from some nice old lady that lived there. mean time, the dispatcher had sent the driver back and when he got there and found out i told dude to get the box already, he gets mad. the dispatcher lady called me back to ask why i did that and i just hung up on her.

next week, a pair of $2500 shoes got delayed by 2 days. weeks later, an uninsured $3000 pair of shoes gets delayed. ****s be killing me. glad i don’t have any more expensive shoes to sell.

This is the most disrespectful when getting something delivered….I recently ordered something from Saks, it was 3 different things…How tf they supposed to be dropped off at the same time but one whole item missing? The driver went through my package like yo was the one shopping :lol: :smh:
Just going through your **** like "nope... nah don't like this... Ooh this is nice"

DELIVERY PPL ARE THE OPPS
1627752076543.jpeg

Who is this? Seeing this photo everywhere.

This is the worst damage on a shipping box I've had From UPS couple years ago. Looks like transport damage but shoe box itself was intact. This was the same week AF1 MCA's dropped here in Chicago.
20190731_130333.jpg

I hardly have issues with UPS.

Fedex be hiring some bandits though

Last winter when I waiting for my Jordan 11s to be delivered, I was throwing out the trash and saw a Fedex driver pull up rocking a fresh pair of them.

All I could do in that moment was hope mans didn't wear my size.

Dirtiest I ever been done by customer service is by USPS though

Like 10 years ago I sold a pair of Jordan 8s, dude's wife paid because he was overseas on a military base. I sent the shoes, and they were taking a while, the tracking showed it got to Cali but wasn't handed off to the military post. Wife hit me up worried

So I call USPS to inquire about the shoes. I get a young dude, give him the info, and ask him why is it taking so long. Mans must have been over the job because he started to troll me.

Started asking me "Oh you mad brah", "You sound maddddd", "You ain't getting your shoes, I'm wearing them ****s right now". I ****ing lost it on dude and all he said in response was "Yeah, yeah, you mad". Then he hung up on me.

I legit thought the dude must have been an NTer, and was so mad I almost made a thread on here demanding whoever the person is to show themselves. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom