UPS and FEDEX Unappreciation Post ... Delivery ppl are the opps

Dirtiest I ever been done by customer service is by USPS though

Like 10 years ago I sold a pair of Jordan 8s, dude's wife paid because he was overseas on a military base. I sent the shoes, and they were taking a while, the tracking showed it got to Cali but wasn't handed off to the military post. Wife hit me up worried

So I call USPS to inquire about the shoes. I get a young dude, give him the info, and ask him why is it taking so long. Mans must have been over the job because he started to troll me.

Started asking me "Oh you mad brah", "You sound maddddd", "You ain't getting your shoes, I'm wearing them ****s right now". I ****ing lost it on dude and all he said in response was "Yeah, yeah, you mad". Then he hung up on me.

I legit thought the dude must have been an NTer, and was so mad I almost made a thread on here demanding whoever the person is to show themselves. :lol:
henz0 henz0

This is the worst damage on a shipping box I've had From UPS couple years ago. Looks like transport damage but shoe box itself was intact. This was the same week AF1 MCA's dropped here in Chicago.
20190731_130333.jpg
I would love know why Nike decided to put NIKE ALL OVER THE DAMN BOX WHEN YOU KNOW ITS MORE THAN LIKELY TO BR LEFT ON A PORCH??? Why would any of the brands put their name all over the box?!? Ive just been sending stuff out to my moms in the burbs.

Wish there was a place you could buy that Nike tape though.

Would love to troll someone by putting it on a box with some And 1s in it.

Having the same issue, OP. Had a pair of kicks from GOAT marked as delivered, no package. Had my landlord check the cameras, they didn't come.

GOAT made me file a police report and sign and affadavit and send in a photocopy of my ID so they could file the insurance claim. Waiting on that, I better get my money back.

Funny enough, I had a lady call me directly from the distribution center willing to actually help me out and telling me how I could follow up. The numbers from those centers aren't listed online, so at least I have it in case this ever happens again.

Depending upon the contents of packages from FedEx, I'll usually have them held at the local office and pick them up. The UPS driver usually leaves my packages at the back door per my request on my account. DHL usually follows instructions as well. I know USPS was brutal around Christmas time. Took me few weeks to receive some packages around that time. Otherwise I have no real complaints.

I had ordered a new phone. was taking forever to get delivered. I was like yo where my ish at? these mfs returned it to sender. it was bs cause me and my roommate work from home so we would know if they tried

Damn I'm glad I've never used FedEx for anything.

As for UPS, you can track the driver all the way to your front door if you're at home and waiting. Did it for my last delivery. Was stalking the dude for hours :lol:

I had ordered a new phone. was taking forever to get delivered. I was like yo where my ish at? these mfs returned it to sender. it was bs cause me and my roommate work from home so we would know if they tried

This happened to a couple of weeks. I had a packaged redirected to UPS store. They attempted to deliver once, unsuccessfully, and then ended up returning the packages back to the sender :angry:

Guess this is the benefits of living out in the suburbs, I have never had a package stolen. The delivery drivers around me are cool people

Lets add USPS to the list. MF's said my package was too big (pause) to be put in the bin, so they didn't deliver it as scheduled. Now mind you, I live less than 30 seconds away from the mailbox and the dumb*** delivery person could've just dropped it off on my door step instead of taking it back. Luckily, I paid through Klarna and disputed the charge :emoji_hugging:

I live in the stix. Never happens to me. Left my Nikes on the porch for a week cus I was on vacay. Nobody really steals out here so the workers in the supple chain got the same vibes and dont either.

But in cities, more people, more more opportunities for theft. People chalk it up to, " it happends," so more workers are inclinded to do it .

My boy worked for UPS and had a list of things he would "shop" for. Ipads, PSPs, phones. He felt he was robbing companies, not people. ( Robbin is robbin, folks. Dont matter how you try to justify it.) But he told me how hed buss up packages and be havin phones in his shoes, ducking from cameras and what not. Sad life.
And he's your boy? Keep him at a distance

Bull****. They will rob your grandmother if you give them a chance. One of them mother****ers stole a MacBook from me. Got my bread back, but having to file a claim and go through all of that is still taking time out of my day.
OP here, you're right about that robbing your grandma if they could. No they didn't rob my grandma lol, but fedex did steal my customized Apple watch. I just now remembered this when you said MacBook. AND they got me for some DJ equipment few years back.

I would love know why Nike decided to put NIKE ALL OVER THE DAMN BOX WHEN YOU KNOW ITS MORE THAN LIKELY TO BR LEFT ON A PORCH??? Why would any of the brands put their name all over the box?!? Ive just been sending stuff out to my moms in the burbs.
Just realized too they'll obscure the distribution center name, it says nothing Nike so unless you study that it could be anything. Then boom, Nike tape everywhere.

I dont get it either man. I havent ordered from m&n in a minute but on the damn label they used to put wtf you ordered and the size. Seriously? Anyone can look and be like oh **** kobe #8 size 48, been on my list!

I picked up a hat once from the post office and the box was completely ripped apart.

My regular UPS driver is good and reliable as hell. I always chop it up with him if I’m home and leave waters and Gatorades when I’m not home. I actually mentioned this site to him before because we’ve talked about sneakers here and there.

Now FedEx was a nightmare for me for almost a year and a half straight to where I would dread stuff getting shipped through them. They dropped a $1400 iPhone to the apartments next to mind and the neighbor there signed for it (ended up getting a free phone out of that so that worked out).

I’ve had jerseys and random electronics dropped off in the other apartments as well despite me specifying the name of our apartments and our gate code in the instructions. Luckily I ended up becoming cool with the neighbors in the other apartments.

Other times I’ve had them claim they attempted to deliver but couldn’t access the building all while ups and usps successfully delivered packages to me on the same day. We finally got a new driver earlier this year that’s been our regular driver and I haven’t had anymore issues, but that **** was ridiculous. And FedEx customer service sucks. It’s damn near impossible to reach anyone who has any actual decision making abilities. They have no email to reach. Their customer service is scripted to give out the most basic non answer for replies (not their fault, that’s how they were trained), but if you have an issue with FedEx. You have to be persistent and go though loops and bounds to get it fixed.

Then think you’re crazy when you go up to the facility where the trucks on your route start from pissed off and trying to get things resolved.

Been waiting for 2 weeks for a package from a potential new employer. Called these folks, even dmed on Twitter. Package has been delayed and has no set delivery date (says pending) :stoneface: I hate FedEx with all my heart.

Just saw this thread. I've had some issues with UPS. First issue, last year, a UPS driver dropped my package off at the wrong house. 2nd time again they dropped it off at a different house. Both times I had to get it. Recently the 3rd time, the UPS driver "attempted to deliver", while I was available and they didn't knock or ring the bell, and they needed a signature. Got my package today after signing and authorizing release before delivery.

I had one issue with the post office. I had to return a pair of jeans to Dillards and Dillards never sent their "people" or carriers to pick up the item that was to be returned. I waited 1 or 2 months to get my money back eventually.

Blame your materialistic society. It’s wolves out here bruh.

There’s no such thing as customer service out here anymore. It is what it is. Until people change, service ain’t gone change.
This. Pretty true, in my experience.

Forgot to post in here but I gotta take my lumps...

I was on one of these pages proudly wearing my rural/ country privaledge, not having to deal with stolen or mishandled packages... Until now.

Damn near two weeks later after my post, I get this on my door step (while I was home):
20210826_121939.jpg
Light af and completely empty. I was mad offended and confused. They really jooxed me for my shop n save my g? Laundry detergent, bath soap, and Pullups? They all come naked in the boxe so, they reached in, pulled out the soap and realized what it was. Said ef it and still was wit the madness.

Musta been some pissy stankin *** *****, that Tide wasnt helpin.

Amazon had the package for me 2 days later. I didnt fuss but I shoulda got a credit outta them for my inconvenience.

Last edited:
Fed-Up lost a pair of shoes I ordered last month. Got my refund and re-ordered another pair. Both packages showed up few days apart lol. Thanks for F'in up Fed Ex 😁 🤷‍♂️:emoji_fire:

Thread got a bump just in time
waited literally 2 hours at the FedEx express jfk facility for one package

lady comes tells me she can’t find it
only for them to call me when I get back home and say they have it

FedEx and USPS are ****ing horrible

Back
Top Bottom