UPS and FEDEX Unappreciation Post ... Delivery ppl are the opps

I got an iPad allegedly set for delivery today from FedEx. I'm already prepped for my disappointment.

If it even smells like an iPad it's gone. Them boys ran off with an iPad case from me, shoutout to Zagg replacing it without question though.

So my delivery went from out for delivery to getting shipped to a facility 20 miles away I hate FedEx with a passion.

Guess I just experienced my first stolen package. Wasn't of super high value of course, but the feeling still sucks.

Do have to wonder if it happen again. All the packages received usually get processed their the same post office. Or maybe if was stolen prior to that.

Makes me weary to ship through them.

Bought a 2k+ Camera lens. Ups won’t let me ship directly to ups to keep it safe. Has signature confirmation and says they have to try and deliver it first before rerouting it to UPS. What do they do? Leave it on the doorstep and don’t ring the bell. Luckily nothing happened.

How is FedEx still having issues with Customs delays in Memphis. Around the holiday season I completely understand, but it’s mid-March. And they’re literally the only shipping service that has these long *** delays in customs clearance. No issues w/ USPS or UPS.

Pro tip: don’t spend extra for expedited international delivery if FedEx is used. Your package will still sit in Memphis like it’s a Smartpost package. :smh::smh:

Not sure if some on here who've had problems, but you can also request to pick up the package at the local hub and skip the delivery. I've done that with UPS several times. Just have to bring your ID and if you have a secondary address listed for delivery (like delivery to your work vs your home address on your license) bring a pay stub and they will allow this. That way the driver doesn't have that chance to take your package. Just an FYI.

Yep, I just sign for my stuff at Walgreens if it needs it.

That's a good deal too, but I mean skip the drop off location entirely and the driver. The hub is where the large tractor trailers go to unload for local deliveries. This way it never even gets in the hands of the drivers there. 👍

That's a good deal too, but I mean skip the drop off location entirely and the driver. The hub is where the large tractor trailers go to unload for local deliveries. This way it never even gets in the hands of the drivers there. 👍

Oh damn, I didn’t know you could just pick stuff up at the main hub too.

I really never have problems with the shipping companies. People steal stuff though but they toss them all in my back yard.

Thought this was common knowledge. I always do this since they deliver late in the day like 6pm and I want my stuff early

How is FedEx still having issues with Customs delays in Memphis. Around the holiday season I completely understand, but it’s mid-March. And they’re literally the only shipping service that has these long *** delays in customs clearance. No issues w/ USPS or UPS.

Pro tip: don’t spend extra for expedited international delivery if FedEx is used. Your package will still sit in Memphis like it’s a Smartpost package. :smh::smh:
yes Memphis is a dead zone for packages. I ordered a box of bread because I wanted to support this black owned company and the package has been sitting at the USPS facility since Feb 26th. I know that bread is no longer good. Trying to see if the company will send me a brand new box.

Not sure if some on here who've had problems, but you can also request to pick up the package at the local hub and skip the delivery. I've done that with UPS several times. Just have to bring your ID and if you have a secondary address listed for delivery (like delivery to your work vs your home address on your license) bring a pay stub and they will allow this. That way the driver doesn't have that chance to take your package. Just an FYI.
You have to pay extra for this. Only $6 or so no big deal but na I’m not paying for ups to hold my package

My baby daddy works for FedEx enough said :rofl:just kidding. But seriously i hate when **** is not delivered when its supposed to. I remember the time FedEx lost my yeezy slides smh

Man UPS steady delivering my stuff at drop off locations they "attempted" yesterday but didnt even use my intercom to reach me in the building lol

I been working for USPS for 5 years now. Biggest issue I see with packages is not having a apartment #, not answering you door bell if you live in an apartment, not allowed to take the elevator or stairs it’s safety issue now with carriers getting assaulted and threatened, Or just don’t have your usual carrier.

1647920618840.png

Even though I work for one of them

Back
Top Bottom