UPS "missing" boxes Vol. What can brown steal from you?

DonRafa

formerly rafsjays
Supporter
So, I orded the bred IVs on release day and they were supposed to be delivered thursday, but UPS screwed me over. The tracking says that I was not available for delivery, but then 3 minutes later it says they were delivered, and left at other....wtf if that?!?! I called UPS and they said that the driver said he let them at the gate, my apartment has no gate! They also saidI need to call DSG and have them open a claim I called DSG to open a claim with UPS, but at this point I've pretty much given up hope on getting my pairs. Beyond angry at this point.

Anyone ever have this happen?(I'm sure it has)
Any advice?

damn bro that sucks. theres gotta be an option where if youre not home they must bring it back to the facility with them. i hate when they leave my package laying out for anyone to take. they must think we live in a perfect world with no crime. u can definitely do something about this like getting your money back from your company or something. let me know what happens im curious

Righteously man, dirty ish goes down at ups. I worked there for about a year and the loading guys was snatching up stuff. Phones, shoes, you name it. No lie heard about a guy got 2 1000 pill bottles of tabs and QUIT! Smh sorry bout your loss tho op

UPS driver aint stealin packages homie. UPS sucks this time of year plus it must be the system since its been happening to a lot of people.

you really think a driver making $20+ an hour wants to steal some rubber/plastic shoes? SMH

I don't see how you can "give up" on getting shoes you paid $200 bucks for . . .

Happened to me last year. Ordered a Box logo hoodie from Supreme, tracking says it was delivered at my door, got home and nothing. Filed a police report, a claim with UPS and Supreme. Needless to say I got my money back but was left with no hoodie

UPS driver aint stealin packages homie. UPS sucks this time of year plus it must be the system since its been happening to a lot of people.
you really think a driver making $20+ an hour wants to steal some rubber/plastic shoes? SMH

I'm not saying he did and I'm not saying he didn't. But it sure is sketchy *** hell, how was I not available and then 3 minutes later they're magically delivered at "other"
I've never seen a UPS driver hang around on spot for 3 minutes, they're usually gone within seconds. Plus left at the gate the doesn't exist... either he stole them, or he left them at the wrong address. Either way someone came up.

And $20 is not that much in the SF bay area, just sayin. Front desk agents at my work make over $20

I don't see how you can "give up" on getting shoes you paid $200 bucks for . . .​

Nah, just gave up on the idea that I'll have the shoes. My money will be returned, not worried about that.

I work for USPS and we are just like FedEx, Ups etc.... If its not a signature required we leave **** at the door end of story but we are supposed to hide it behind something or leave in back yard, if its apts I usually leave a slip in ur box and just put your things in the office... But this time last year I can't tell u how many packages I found laying in the street or delivered to wrong addresses by ups... Some of them dudes don't care especially during Christmas because they get mad overtime and even the helpers they have ate pulling 20-25 and hr... With all that said in all these delivery companies u have the bad ones and ones who really are trying to do a good job... But one apple spoils the bunch in the publics eye

Sucks to hear this bro.

Now for me I have no problem with UPS. Now fedex on the other hand. OMFG. I bought some detailing supplies on cyber monday, and said it was going to be delivered yesterday. So I go to work, got back early (2pm) and I track my package. Says it was left in front of my door. I look down the hall, to see maybe I missed it. Nope. Nothing there. So I call up Fedex (my package was being delivered by the home delivery service) and they said well the driver took it upon himself to leave the package there. I said one, my building has no door man and I have to buzz you in. So I dont even know how he got into the building unless he had other deliveries. Now why the **** would you leave a package unattended in a NYC building? Thing that got me pissed off was that when I left for work in the morning I saw the home delivery fedex truck and I asked the driver do you have a package for my building (gave him my address) and he said nope he doesnt have. Now I'm waiting for a call back on Monday from them. :frown:

GL bro

You sure about that? We've even had FedEx/UPS workers on here admitting to stuff getting stolen while they are on their shift.

Has happened to me before. You'll get your $$ back.

That is truly unfortunate. Time to order another pair!

I've had multiple issues with UPS and USPS. Fedex on the hand, has come through every time.

well, incase anyone was wondering I got my refund today. as expected, the shoes were no where to be found.

just hope for better luck on the XIs

UPS aint stealing nothing homie. packages go missing, deal it with. you got your money back, thats all that matters.

I dun goofed.

I went to UPS store Wednesday to buy boxes. (i regret it but i was in a rush)

I bring in the 5 pairs I'm shipping to make sure boxes are right size.

The shipping labels were all USPS printed off ebay in each shoe box

Dude says "You can just leave them here and we'll box em up and ship them out"

2 pairs of pink foams, 2 pairs of DB 9's and a pair of Lebron X Jades

I was paranoid the next 2 days. Friday and tracking shows up for all but the Lebrons.

I don't think op is mad that they didn't deliver the package to him cause he can get his money back. Its the part of not actually getting the shoes that sucks. I feel u op

Since we on ups the other day found a package at my door for some dude who lives 2 blocks down. Returned it to him tho

I don't think op is mad that they didn't deliver the package to him cause he can get his money back. Its the part of not actually getting the shoes that sucks. I feel u op
indeed..its a pain to get shoes that you like nowadays, id be piss too, the only time my regular UPS dude didnt work, his replacement didnt even try to drop my package off...

i was home all day, and when i checked the tracking it said that dude tried to drop it off but noone was home..

im always paranoid on delivery day.

nonstop checking the status.

lowkey upset that my macbook didn't come double boxed. instead, joint came in a CLEAR bag with just the original box :smh:

could have gotten stolen real easy.

ordered pink foams from ndc for a friend, had them rerouted em using ups mychoice straight to him. checked tracking few days says delivered, asked him if he got em says no.

called ndc, told em what happened. next day I got a refund.

since then, same dude has had MULTIPLE packages say delivered yet nothing at his door. Only with UPS. Fedex, no problem, usps, no problem.

Back
Top Bottom