UPS shipping unappreciation Vol. where they do that at

so i ordered an item with 2 day shipping yesterday from amazon and here's the tracking history:

[table][tr][td]March 23, 2010[/td] [td]02:10:00 PM[/td] [td]Louisville KY US[/td] [td]Arrival Scan[/td] [/tr][tr][td]March 23, 2010[/td] [td]07:39:00 AM[/td] [td]Phoenix AZ US[/td] [td]Departure Scan[/td] [/tr][tr][td]March 23, 2010[/td] [td]03:30:00 AM[/td] [td]Phoenix AZ US[/td] [td]Arrival Scan[/td] [/tr][tr][td]March 22, 2010[/td] [td]08:41:00 PM[/td] [td]Phoenix AZ US[/td] [td]Departure Scan[/td][/tr][/table]
i'm in CA btw. $@*% just don't make sense: first of all they take a day to ship from phoenix to phoenix, then they ship it to kentucky? i'm the next state over
mad.gif

Goes from the local store to the distribution center in Phoenix. Fly it out to Kansas so they can get it on a plane already headed to Cali that night. It's all about connections. They probably didn't have a truck available from Phoenix to where you live in CA so they're just making it happen the best way they can.

amazon's prime has been getting crappy lately, i've been getting my 2 day packages now on the 3rd day, happened to 4 out of my 5 last orders

UPS is alright but their rates are getting too expensive. I'm in Cali and when I ship some shoes out by UPS ground it's always about $15/$16. It used to be about $11/$12.

Back
Top Bottom