UPS UNAPPRECIATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vol. Left it on the porch....FTL!!!!!!

Stupid *%* U.P.S...............I ordered another g1 phone from t-mobile and those *%*-clowns left it on my porch.......IN THE HOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I come home, it says it was delivered and there is nothing there.......in the details it said it was left at the front door........MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now i gotta wait for t-mobile to send me another one.

You would think they learned from the last time this happened, the stupid delivery guy left my x-box 360 between the screen door.......ONHOLLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my money back from them, but why would you leave a package on a doorstep on the 1 day where literally 20-30 kids might walk up on the house atany-time.............I should get they *%* again the next time they do this, get the product and if they left it in the door just say i didnt get it, maybethey will get it next time.....clowns.

Happened to me once. Ordered some shoes and they shipped USPS but for some reason they left it outside my house and a boy scout who was in the neighborhoodplacing letters on the doors for donations took the box. It all worked out in the end though because I told the website and they sent me another pair in adifferent color and then the boys mom made him return my original shoes.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

Happened to me once. Ordered some shoes and they shipped USPS but for some reason they left it outside my house and a boy scout who was in the neighborhood placing letters on the doors for donations took the box. It all worked out in the end though because I told the website and they sent me another pair in a different color and then the boys mom made him return my original shoes.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
You got jacked by a boy scout.

Well........When this first happened, i asked someone i knew that worked at UPS what they do.......she said they flag the address or the neighborhood for themto not leave it at the doorstep unless someone signed the notification saying where they wanted it to be left.......apparently they either didnt do it, it hedidnt pay any attention to it.

And t-mobile doesnt let you request how you want it shipped unless you wanna pay for it.......i dont care because it was free shipping and they replace it forfree (for me anyway)......I did also hear that they may hold it against the UPS driver, like take some of the amount out of his pay or bonus orsomething.......dont know if that is true or not though.

When i asked ups, they said they usually leave it up to the judgement of the delivery man.......which apparently has REALLY bad judgment by leaving it on theporch on holloween.......this last time he just did it at the wrong time.

two options
1.have them hold the delivery at the warehouse....and then pick it up there.
2.redirect the delivery to your work.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Well........When this first happened, i asked someone i knew that worked at UPS what they do.......she said they flag the address or the neighborhood for them to not leave it at the doorstep unless someone signed the notification saying where they wanted it to be left.......apparently they either didnt do it, it he didnt pay any attention to it.

And t-mobile doesnt let you request how you want it shipped unless you wanna pay for it.......i dont care because it was free shipping and they replace it for free (for me anyway)......I did also hear that they may hold it against the UPS driver, like take some of the amount out of his pay or bonus or something.......dont know if that is true or not though.

When i asked ups, they said they usually leave it up to the judgement of the delivery man.......which apparently has REALLY bad judgment by leaving it on the porch on holloween.......this last time he just did it at the wrong time.
Story is
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ the UPS driver though... that's why i have everythingshipped to my work
pimp.gif

Secondly its Halloween, not holloween. Wouldn't have said anything but I noticed you misspelled it twice.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

two options
T-mobile wouldn't let me send the phone to any place other than the address on my account or credit card and if they had left a notice sayingthey tried to drop if off first. i would have just called and told them, but i didn't have a definite day for them to deliver it to my house. I justcalled t-mobile to check the tracking and they said it was already delivered.
You would think they learned from the last time this happened.
You would of thought you would of learned as well.
There is nothing for me to learn.......I didnt loose any money, only thing i got from this is another week with a crappy samsung flip phone.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

two options
T-mobile wouldn't let me send the phone to any place other than the address on my account or credit card and if they had left a notice saying they tried to drop if off first. i would have just called and told them, but i didn't have a definite day for them to deliver it to my house. I just called t-mobile to check the tracking and they said it was already delivered.
You can't have them hold it at the warehouse/distribution center?
Tmobile doesn't have control over that...that's on UPS

Back
Top Bottom