-=Upstate NY (Buffalo/Rochester/Syracuse/Albany) Check-In=-

Quote:
tour iv's .... i'll pass

JORDANS IN THE YEAR 2006...YOULL PASS.. :lol:
laugh.gif

man @#%$ the iv's.... im still trying to find out where the fantasic fours gonna be at
Kickmasterz...... The albinoz...... TEAM ROC
email- mizzle@tmail.com aim- yamamasman ebay-kickmasterz

You're not the only one who needs the grapes 1st.
LA face, with the Oakland booty

Summit suggestions....

Buffalo:
Delaware Park for afternoon Hoops...Bring your A game!!

Rochester:
Cobbs Hill Park for afternoon Hoops...might get crowded, since there's only 2 courts

Syracuse? I don't know the courts there since I never hooped there...any suggestions on the best outdoor courts?

DO WE HAVE TO PLAY BALL FOR A SUMMIT...I CAN SCRAPE SOME OF YALL BUT JUST WONDERING..I NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TO MEET AT A SUMMIT.

i dont play ball i am not in shape for that....how bout we just get together and play foosball or something.

^^NOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA...THAT WAY I CAN BRING OUT SOME HEAT!

Can someone PLS confirm any Buffalo spots that are selling the Tours? I'm from Toronto and wanna drive down and copp a pair...thanks for any help!
swingman #7 ***[/b]​

im still recovering from bowling this pass weekend.... out at amf in webster(rochester suburb). @#%$ is definately fun..

lol, cause you a mutha****in fool..... the time before that they called the cops on us.. i was with my crew from the hood.... we left before the pigs got there... but its all good when u not tryin nothing stupid.

for those who shop at tony walker (sneaker advantage) there is a big sale going on right now

i'll be in buffalo for the weekend...
anyone wanna recommend spots to check?
phatman boardshop....anyplace else?

also if anyone by chance knows of any b-boy events going on up there plz let me know or msg me.

thanks

^^^^^^ make sure you go to the right phatmans because one sell sb's and the other one doesnt...sundays, sneaker advantage, rick's..some aight spots

Back
Top Bottom