-=Upstate NY (Buffalo/Rochester/Syracuse/Albany) Check-In=-

^Mark, you wildin, It's Kyle. I got banned on my other name. I jacked my brother's sceenname
[/b]​

Wow, this thread is dying out...anyhoo

Sneakertown in Buffalo is having a Buy One Get one 50% off sale. Some (many, actually) exclusions apply. No Jordans, samples, AF1s. They also have some XIX lows, XIX SE's, and XIV low (white/caro) for 50% off.

They have some decent stuff, some older GR am90's, 95s, etc.. I bought all white dunks and all white Air Max ones to do some customs.
"A bee bit my bottom, and now my bottom is big." - Homer Simpson​

where exactly is sneakertown...that is the only spot in buffalo i havent checked out yet

By Canisius college...from main, get onto jefferson and go down about 3 minutes...should be on your left in a really run-down shopping plaza.

BTW Streetgame in Walden Galleria has a pair of the Human Torch 95s in size 7.5. $140 is the price.

^ Nothing really. They still have better selections than Footlocker and whatnot. Also if you have smaller feet (7-8.5), they have a decent clearance section (some shox, am03's)

hey guys im going to be in buffalo soon any good spots to hit up for kicks or clothes.? im probaly going to hit up galleria for sure anything good there im a size 8

p093.ezboard.com/fniketal...1&stop=260

^ Go to that page, check the bottom post. Check the following page as well.

Anyway:

MARS IV AVAILABLE AT FOOTACTION IN BOULEVARD MALL. I took the last pair, but employee said they're getting in another shipment of them real soon. F&F doesn't work, but military discount does.

oh one more thing...footaction had buy one get one free on all fitteds...not sure of F&F worked on that (probably not). $30 for 2 hats.

^boulevard mall is located where in buffalo? and do you know if galleria has any decent jordans left thanks ahead of time

Galleria doesn't have any Jordans left. I think Streetgame might have some Pures or Black cats. To be honest, not worth the trip. That mall has been on the decline for the last 3-4 years.

Boulevard just has the newest stuff. Footlocker has 21s for $129.99 (white/red and cool greys). Footaction has no more Mars (they might get some in tomorrow or Sat), and some 14s for $99.99.

You're better off telling me what you're looking for.

hmm well i wont be there for another week.. im looking for mars or some lacoste paris or any nice lookin dunks or air max 90s

^^^^^^^^^^^ streetgame just got in some more mars iv's ...availability depeneds on your size of course

^ Streetgame is by Canisius College. Lemme know if you need directions.

BTW, i just posted this in the Outlet thread in Nike Retro, just a heads up:

NIAGARA FALLS UPDATE...

Brown/Dark Olive/Light Pink AM1s for $49.99 canadian plus additional 25% off, comes out to around $40 American.

Huarache Light Wings and Waffle edition in size 7 and 7.5. $39.99 canadian + 25% off.

Black/Royal/White AM90's, $90 canadian + 25% off.

Black suede/grey/rasberry dunk hi, $69.99 canadian + 25% off. scattered sizes in clearance, lots of popular sizes (9-12)

Nike FC Alien Workshop size 6 and 7, $61.99 canadian + 25% off.

Air Classic BW Black/Red, $90 canadian + 25% off.

Washpack Vandal Hi's, i think $49.99 canadian + 25% off.

Pretty decent stuff if ya got small feet.

A CRAPLOAD of h2k5s for $79.99 canadian + 25% off.

Update:

Galleria:

Mars IVs at Streetgame. I think they had a FSR.

Size 7.5 AM95 Neon Green for $79.99
Size 8, 8.5 AM97 HOA Silver/Red for $79.99
Size 8, 8.5 AM03 HOA Grey/Navy for $79.99

any1 know if polo/ralph lauren at prime outlets worth going to ...? and the mars are 115 us right?

its still alot of mars iv's up here in the rochester, i think a few stores in every mall has them, i got a few for sale too.
Kickmasterz...... The albinoz...... TEAM ROC
email- mizzlefromtheroc@gmail.com aim- yamamasman ebay-kickmasterz FOR SALE AIR JORDAN IV MARS DS SZ 10.5,11,12 145SHIPPED TODAY

Grand Bahamian...there is nothing in utica, there was one skate shop i found that said they sold Sb's but they didnt have any at the time....you might just have to go to syracuse

Back
Top Bottom