-=Upstate NY (Buffalo/Rochester/Syracuse/Albany) Check-In=-

^^ Yea me and Lex are on the mailing list but dude never emails about theyre releases. There prices are kinda steep....

But on another note, where the hell is Sundays, Sneaker advantage, and Sneaker town? Ive never heard of any of those.
Believe in Willis

Quote:
Yo Son, You gotta know how to talk when go into NYC clothing. You can talk down anything in that store.Their cool,but they do sell fakes in their, so be caution when you see some IV blk/red for $90 LOL
I've never had a problem wit NYC sellin fakes to me, everything has been legit and I'm cool wit one of the managers, I guess ya'll just had a bad past wit them

Your Name: "PD"
City: Rochester
Last Pickup: AF1 Easter.
Your favorite local shop:
wink.gif

All you upstate heads(especially Roc), hit me up via AIM (peetysays).

www.thesneakattack.com/ peetys@gmail.com

Lol, do any of you live in the actual city of Buffalo or are you in a suburb? Well Sunday(s) is a skate shop too, its off of elmwood on potomac. Somebody from niketalk actually put me on too it and another shop I forgot to mention called All in One. I believe All in One will be our first Urban or L'style account(they have the 2 L'style XIV's). Sneakertown is in the hood. Its on jefferson, they sell all kinds of kicks they also sell samples(the have a sample Airforce III in at the moment for $100), Ricks is a spot near downtown, its on allen street to be exact, they sell all kinds of kicks too. Buffalo is commin up and I'm happy about it..........I hope I helped enough. Make sure ya'll put me on if you ever find a new spot(I didn't know about the skate shop on transit thanx).
" Your girl don't like me? How long has she been gay? "

Yo does any one from Syracuse , New York know where this "SneakerTown" mom and pop store is located at in Syracuse??? I've been fienin to find a mom and pop store in my home town...

If u kno where it's at or any others could u please inbox me with the details.

It would be GREATLY appreciated, good looks!!

Quote:
Lol, do any of you live in the actual city of Buffalo or are you in a suburb?

Im right in it..Lower West Side.. I knew about that Skate Shop on Elmwood/Potomac, I didnt realize it was called Sundays though...matter of fact, I think Im the one who posted about them here :lol:
laugh.gif

Wheres All In One though?

Believe in Willis

A yo concord, whats good im in the cuse.Sneakertown has two locations(Both on the southside). One on salina in the P&C plaza next to radio shack,the other is on South ave in the Family dollar plaza.(You can't miss em)

Your Name: Coos the Don
City: Albany but Im at UB for school
Last Pickup: Triple Black Xs
Your favorite local shop: Why would I tell you where my sample store is?

I'm in a suburb, right outside of Buffalo, literally 2 seconds away. Does Sunday's carry SBs? expensive...? so on...and where is All In One..

Ricky,

Sneaker Advantage is on Main St. in Williamsville, right off the 290 exit, it's on the Tony Walker Plaza sitting in the corner. They have Lacoste, Deisel, Seven..pretty much all the high end brands. They also have dunks and 95s...shox. Oh, if any of you guys go to the skateshop on Transit, it's called Phatman's, not whatever the name is listed on nikeskateboarding.com

^^^ Yup.<----- This was actually directed toward the Sneakertown comment.

Quote:
Does Sunday's carry SBs? expensive...? so on...and where is All In One..

They don't have any SB's at the moment, the dude told me he would be getting some in later. All in One is on Bailey near winspear.

By the way how expensive are the SB's at that Phatman store?

^ when i went about 3 months or so ago when the band-aids came out, they were going for i think $99-$109? thats if they even had the size..not many sizes to choose from

I can get down with those prices.

Your Name: Trav
City: Utica for college
Last Pickup: X's
Your favorite local shop: I don't know if there are any out here. Someone let me know.

Moose
Kenmore-outside buffalo
dunno
don't really have one
"A dream is only over if you give it up - or if it comes true. That is called irony. We have to remember the oracle's words, from Nike, the Greek goddess of victory and lumpy athletic shoes: Just do it. No excuses."
~Neil Peart

Name: Joe D
City: Syracuse
Latest Pick Up: Tiffany Dunks
Favorite Local Spot: dont really have one, locations in Syracuse are horrible.

Is "Sneaker Town" any good, never have heard of it ..

TO ALL BUFFALO HEADZ PLEASE HIT ME UP AT IZZYT_01@YAHOO.COM ... I NEEEEEED TO KNOW ABOUT SOME OF THESE SPOTS..I GO TO SCHOOL HERE AND I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GET ANYTHING FROM BESIDES THE MALL

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ABOUT SUNDAYS AND ALL THE OTHER SHOPS....PLEASE.. :frown:
frown.gif

ALSO..REPPIN NYC BOOGIE DOWN BRONX..BUT BUFFALO CUZ IM IN SCHOOL!

^^^^what school do you go to?

name:sasha
school:buffalo state
hometown: kingston,NY
last pick ups:...air max 1's and sperry's

jo19 whats good....i know where ricks is, but any other ones, no idea

Whats good...fellow upstater here. I go to SU, but im from the city, so i know all the spots in nyc, but im lost up here, if you guys could shed some light on these places for me your help would be greatly appreciated...

^^ I see there's another Buff state representative in the place besides me.

Back
Top Bottom