-=Upstate NY (Buffalo/Rochester/Syracuse/Albany) Check-In=-

^^^^^^ tell me what kicks you will be rockin' so i can come up and introduce myself.

Im from Brooklyn. But I goto SUNY Cobleskill its between Albany and Oneonta. Richters and Footloose are the best spots in Albany but the last good kicks footloose got were the alts theire slacking. Everytime I go into Richters the employees beast on my AF1's like last time when I had the red canvas co.jp son felt them and was like is that canvas?
Bite your tongue for no one and whatever is said take it how they want a closed mouth dont get fed

Contact Info:
Email: Cartelcrisis@walla.com
Aim: dacri2dasis

dayyyyyyyyyum.....never realized how many upstate ny' heads there are!

Your Name: Joe
City: Buffalo, Reppin Hamburg
Last Pickup: AIR JORDAN XIV (white/forest green)
Your favorite local shop: Finishline (Galleria Mall) Athletes Foot, San-Bor Sports.

ACEOFJAYS PLEASE HIT ME UP ASAP!!!!! i have had to get all my limiteds from dudes on NT (cuse 13 lows, linen xs, ice blue xs, maize 13 lows) so it would be more than appreciated if u could hit me with some hidden spots!!!!! TY! TY! TY!

ITS THE ROC!!!

just had to add my little 2cent
misana you a dude?
Kickmasterz...... The albinoz...... TEAM ROC
email- mizzle@tmail.com aim- yamamasman ebay-kickmasterz
FOR SALE- SB DUNK TIFFANY'S DS SZ 9.5 AND 11, AIR JORDAN VII RAPTORS SZ 10 DS.

Poughkeepsie ....i kno theres a couple of u's out there
"If my shoes are lucky they only gettin 3 or 4 wears and i've been doin this for about 3 or 4 years"

yea... misana im the tall black dude at the shop friday.. the drunk one.. :tongue:
tongue.gif
FOR SALE- SB DUNK DE LA SOUL HIGH DS SZ 13.

1stWitIt...yeah, we gotta catch up....see whats at brians sport shop and city footwear

^ wurd kyle, i was mad tipsy there.... my mans had to drive the rest of the day.. thats what the henny do to you... but i got 3 pairs of de la souls so it was all good

^wurd peety.... you know im up there, with the complimentary bottle of henny not far away. :rofl:
roll.gif

It's good to see all of these Rochester people. I go to Brockport. Aaron is the man at Krudco. Yall think a lot of ppl will be waiting for the pusheads?

tommy wong
schenectady/albany
mita dunks
i live in philly now, sneaker shops in albany were garbage
T Wong Supreme Team, Splash the Tso's make the Wok Gleam​

^^^^^i hope so, i tried callin but they had me on hold for too long.... i will get back to you

Back
Top Bottom