-=Upstate NY (Buffalo/Rochester/Syracuse/Albany) Check-In=-

^^^^ Ninjas ain't 21 yet...a few months to go 8)
glasses.gif
. I'm down for a summit fa real though.
[/b]​

SO AM I..WHATS GOOD ACE^^

Quote:
I've honestly thought one of the greatest summits would be Upstate NY x TO all meeting in Niagara.. All the there is to do down there, restraunts, bars, clubs, stripclubs.

^^THIS SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!
Quote:
^^^^ Ninjas ain't 21 yet...a few months to go . I'm down for a summit fa real though

all of ya'll young kids.....grow up j/k.....nah but really we neeeeed to do this...soon..............jo19 , aceofjays...whats good

^^WHAT UP KYID! LOOKS LIKE THE SUMMIT WILL CONSIST OF ME, 1STWITIT, ACEOFJAYS, AND PHOUVEING....

we cant have no summit here in the roc. its too dead and the only places that are really poppin ninjas are also gettin killed there.
Kickmasterz...... The albinoz...... TEAM ROC
email- mizzle@tmail.com aim- yamamasman ebay-kickmasterz

Quote:
^^^^^let us hear your stories......no duck tales please....lol

No ducktales needed. If you really wanna know, get @ me. I'm not tryin to get banned by sayin the @#%$ on here

any one know where i can pick up some easters? i am fro m syracuse but i can travel so please let me know thanks alot

Well now that the weather is changing it might be a worth it to setup a summit..maybe a bunch of us Jordan shoe heads can raid a Sabres Playoff game :lol:
laugh.gif

The Bills Got Dicked

^^^^That would be interesting...but gettin' tickets may be hard as hell.

[/b]​

WELL ILL BE JORDAN THAT DAY..ACE YOU CAN BE PIPPEN.. HIS SHOES ARE HOT TOO..

Quote:
sorry ace....i dont play ball...i will be phil jackson that day.

:lol:
laugh.gif
That's cool 1st
Quote:
WELL ILL BE JORDAN THAT DAY..ACE YOU CAN BE PIPPEN.. HIS SHOES ARE HOT TOO..

:rofl:
roll.gif
If your gonna be Jordan, I'm just gonna have to be T-mac. My dunks are just as nasty :smokin
smokin.gif

[/b]​

i asked this in the northeast store inventory post but i'll probably get a quicker answer here.

any HOA shoes left at walden? i'm still looking for the womens AM 1, 90, 93. and by any chance would they be on sale?

^^^^^^^^ i know they have the air max 1's and the 90's i am not to sure of teh sizes though

ahhhh time 2 go get the cardinals... yo does any1 know where else u can find the flints up here in the roc. every1 got the cards and i know meledy center got a few flints.
Kickmasterz...... The albinoz...... TEAM ROC
email- mizzle@tmail.com aim- yamamasman ebay-kickmasterz

Back
Top Bottom