-=Upstate NY (Buffalo/Rochester/Syracuse/Albany) Check-In=-

^ poughkeepsie
"If my shoes are lucky they only gettin 3 or 4 wears and i've been doin this for about 3 or 4 years"

I just went looking around and there is that shoe store in the downstairs (forgot the name) had size 13 VII's the grey/purple for retail. they also had size 14 easters $129.99.
Anyone who wears size clown might want to check it out. Also there is Athlete's Foot on Bailey and Kensington with some nice deals. Hmmm I got the blue dub zeros sz 11.5 for $70 at @#%$'s and HOA 95's size 11.5 for 99$. Hope that heps some of you. Go check out some @#%$'s sporting goods for some hidden deals.

Sorry the name of the store happens to be a male body part if your not familiar with it do the math. Sorry Mods.

That Athlete's Foot on Bailey and Kensington had
The purple/black/white lo dunks for $65 so I grabbed em.
They aslo had the Light Blue/Darker Blue (Argons?) on sale.
The green and blue AM 90 were on sale too.
Also the baseball pack dunks green ones and blues for like 70ish.

Name: Cory
City: Rochester
Last Pick-Up: White/Red/Black XIV's
Favorite Spot: My Finish Line (Store 234)
Just ordered me a Charger, cocaine white, white paint, white wheels, call it the Snowmobile...

yea wurd son.. aint you untouchables brother.lol, yo kyle what cory doing?
Kickmasterz...... The albinoz...... TEAM ROC
email- mizzle@tmail.com aim- yamamasman ebay-kickmasterz

Gettin his grown man on :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Name: Will
City: Albany (I go to St. Rose)
Latest Pick-up: DS Playoff 12's..i'm in love wit 'em..
Fav. Spot: Footloose or Champs..since i use to work there

I live in LI but my Mom lives in Clifton Park......just North of Albany. Any of you no where that is?
The World Iz Yourz

Your Name:Max, or Mitch
City:Bethlehem, outside albany
Last Pickup:Cardinal VII's
Your favorite local shop:Champs, richters,or footloose

just a heads up to all the buffalo head, @#%$' sporting goods in the walden galleria has the HOA Air 180's for $30 a few sizes, and a pair of zoom generation lows in white/royal for $20 in a size 12

The name gets censored(used to be galyans)

jo19....guess what?........i take to the man at rick's he said that they will be getting them....so we may not have to make that trip.

yo where the fantastic 4 pack gonna be at round these parts..... roc, buff, syracuse......??
Kickmasterz...... The albinoz...... TEAM ROC
email- mizzle@tmail.com aim- yamamasman ebay-kickmasterz

Anyone from Albany area know where they will b sellin the clear fantastic four uptowns..i NEED those..

THEY LOOK BETTER IN PERSON...BUT IM PASSING..I SAW THEM HERE IN NYC WHILE IM ON MY BREAK. I WOULD COP IF I HAD THE EXTRA DOUGH..BUT IM NOT LOSING SLEEP OVER THEM.

Back
Top Bottom