URBAN ERA in Daly City - Official Thread

They're going to be carrying Castles in the Sky, as well. They should be receiving their shipment next week.

^ yeah, address or phone #? i might swing by tomorrow
Team Bay Area​
BOTTLES OF THAT 18MODELS OVER 18ALL GOIN 18​

I just stopped by. Cool litttle set up and dope gear for just opening thursday, imo. What's up Natural and Emily! I'll drop by again, peace!

^ What kind of Diamond tee's? Will you guys have the Por Vida shirt?

just stopped by today, nice stuff. the workers are really nice and cool... what I bought:

copped the 3 shirts and they gave me some free goodies.

this is what i wore there, maybe you guys will remember me.
TheBayemail - jro7705@yahoo.com

I stopped by there today with my boy after I got off of work. They have a really nice set up and alot of fresh tees. With customer service like theirs they are going to be doing big things!
WANTED SUPREME HIGH'S AND HEINY'S SIZE 13 ANY CONDITION.

Nice Store, Imma try to stop by soon. I need some new shirts bad.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Reppin The Bay 650​

i need to check this place out. is it close to tha daly city bart?? or way off??
TEAM SIXX FIVE OHHH

^^do you work there? i coulda swore you started this thread asking if anyone else has gone there...now you have the store updates and sig promoting it....

anywho- ill probably drop by there tomorrow after my classes, see what the deal is...

...word

^ what bart station are you closest to? Thanks :D
happy.gif

^ colmas the closest.. assuming that you are taking the bus, take the samtrans 390 or 391 up mission st towards daly city bart and get off by jack in the box. im pretty sure the stop is before jack in the box though.
www.urbanerasf.com

Back
Top Bottom