Urban Exploration

Been doing some reading on urban exploration and seems pretty interesting. Reminds me of breaking into abandoned buildings when I was a teenager.

Anyone into this? Know of any cool places to check out?

man i wanna do that at this old abandoned train station off of 800 by the 7th street exit. you can see it off the freeway

last time i engaged in some "urban exploration", i was arrested for trespassing
laugh.gif

Woops, yeah 880. I just drove on 37 and Mare Island looks like a good spot. Another place is the concord naval base off of 4, me and some buddies wanna do some COD paint ball there lol.

I like taking pictures of graffiti so I've done a bit of urban exploration, nothing major though.

I don't know any specifics, but I know there are abandoned warehouses/buildings on some of the old piers in the city. You could also check out the Caltrain tunnels. I know there's stuff in the Eastbay but I have no idea where it is.

Stuff like this...
3914890480_16418b8a0f.jpg

09crabtree_land.jpg

mariposa.jpg

Originally Posted by CDub Yo

I like taking pictures of graffiti so I've done a bit of urban exploration, nothing major though.

I don't know any specifics, but I know there are abandoned warehouses/buildings on some of the old piers in the city. You could also check out the Caltrain tunnels. I know there's stuff in the Eastbay but I have no idea where it is.

Stuff like this...

09crabtree_land.jpg

This shot is dope. Its crazy how pretty much every inch of paintable space get bombed.

Back
Top Bottom