URGENT: Canada Post Money Order Question

Yo canadian NTers, is it possible to cancel a Canada Post money order to the US if they didnt cash it in yet and get your money back?!
F/S: 4th generation 20gb Ipod silicone case, blue, $20 shipped, msg me for details!

k thanks but anyone else?
F/S: 4th generation 20gb Ipod silicone case, blue, $20 shipped, msg me for details!

call the post office you bought it from Im thinking its possible but I think theyre gonna want the hard copy

ya thanks, but the post offices are closed on weekends, and yes i have the sender's receipt/hard copy

from what i understand theres no way to do it til the post office opens

good luck homie..
ds tiffanys sz 13 for sale

ok thanks, but is it possible when the post offices open? like tomorrow?

hard copy means the document that is written on and in this case mailed out i know for sure youll need your recipt that you got when you paid for the item not just the copy of the money order

aw damn i just called them and they said i cant get my money back until 30 days after i bought it:frown:

sup? Did you change your mind?

looking for the following in a size 12/13 - Hawaii Dunks, Black Spizike's

change my mind for what?

i mean, you sent the money order, now you want to cancel it. Why?
looking for the following in a size 12/13 - Hawaii Dunks, Black Spizike's

the seller seems a bit suspicious... and i found out AFTER i sent it out :frown:

Back
Top Bottom