Urinary Tract infections FTW

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

No, I got it from a Kidney stone passing thru, had me pissin blood. I've been getting them every year since 10th grade. once I had them twice in one year. They don't cause mental problems. They just make it annoying and painful when it comes to the bathroom usage.
every year? damn, why?

And FTW means "For the win" memph.

tired.gif

i never heard of a person enjoying track infection. it nearly killed me twice when i was younger developed a staff infection up to my kidneys
frown.gif

You got it from a Kidney Stone and every year since 10th Grade? Damn dude.

On the George Lopez show, it's stated it mostly is caught by Women and you can get it if your sexually active..., but wait why the hell am I gettingmedical advice from a sitcom?
laugh.gif

man some of you need to leave. imaturity isn't necessary, what is this elementary or Niketalk?

I got my first kidney stone in 10th grade. I'm 26 now. I got it from eating ice cream everyday for a week str8 as a contest and since then my kidney'shave been producing them. Dr says once you start making kidney stones you don't stop. So look up what can cause them, cuz you wanna be on the safe side.

The UTI, is from the BLOOD in my kidney or bladder which caused the mixation and causing me to get a UTI.

I am not responding to immaturity.

man some of you need to leave. imaturity isn't necessary, what is this elementary or Niketalk?

I got my first kidney stone in 10th grade. I'm 26 now. I got it from eating ice cream everyday for a week str8 as a contest and since then my kidney's have been producing them. Dr says once you start making kidney stones you don't stop. So look up what can cause them, cuz you wanna be on the safe side.

The UTI, is from the BLOOD in my kidney or bladder which caused the mixation and causing me to get a UTI.

you're lame bro, We don't log on NT to discuss your health problems. I feel kinda bad for you butstill we are all grown men, deal w/ it. And I think GDPurp commented cause yo avy dude.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by DuckTailsxaintxI

I got my first kidney stone in 10th grade. I'm 26 now. I got it from eating ice cream everyday for a week str8 as a contest and since then my kidney's
have been producing them. Dr says once you start making kidney stones you don't stop. So look up what can cause them, cuz you wanna be on the safe side.

you're lame bro, We don't log on NT to discuss your health problems. I feel kinda bad for you but still we are all grown men, deal w/ it. And I think GDPurp commented cause yo avy dude.
alien.gif

Who are you to say what we can and can't talk about on this board?
GDPurp's comment was nothing but immaturity and insensitivity.

Back
Top Bottom