Urinary Tract infections FTW

bad n fluenz

Banned
I got one from my kidney stone on wednesday. I can't stand this feeling. Im all hopped up on pain killers and antibiotics and my bladder still feels messed
mad.gif
yes im mad doggie. When I pee it burns when I think I gotta pee nothingcomes out. My bladder is NEVER empty. FTW!!!

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

I got one from my kidney stone on wednesday. I can't stand this feeling. Im all hopped up on pain killers and antibiotics and my bladder still feels messed
mad.gif
yes im mad doggie. When I pee it burns when I think I gotta pee nothing comes out. My bladder is NEVER empty. FTW!!!

FTW or FTL

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

mad.gif
yes im mad doggie. When I pee it burns when I think I gotta pee nothing comes out. My bladder is NEVER empty. FTW!!!

FTW or FTL
laugh.gif
I'm with you, I'm confused

Yeah it's pretty painful .. I had one when I was younger .

It came from not drinking enough water ... my mom FTL .

I was in the hospital .
smh.gif

Right now i'm biting my e-lips, face all red with beads of sweat running down my face, trying to hold back on this comment...and that was the last time isaw morrie as his silhouette faded away into the red wine with orange flare dawn.

Urinary Tract infections are crazy. I work with the elderly and they can cause you to go kind of crazy until they go away. Don't really understand how theycan cause temp. mental problems though.

Drink some cranberry juice. FTL

No, I got it from a Kidney stone passing thru, had me pissin blood. I've been getting them every year since 10th grade. once I had them twice in one year.They don't cause mental problems. They just make it annoying and painful when it comes to the bathroom usage.

Back
Top Bottom