US Economy

Anybody out here trying to buy a house? They say rates are literally amost 0%. I saw Chevy and maybe Nissan IIRC offering 0% loans on cars up to 7 yrs too. Of course, it's very unstable, but if you have some stability one could really come up on a deal. I wish I could refinance my rent house down there into 0%, would cut like 18yrs off payments

I plan on getting my RE license this summer with the intention of building a portfolio of MF properties. I think the timing couldn't be any better, post 2009-2011.

1qn9as.jpg

Color me shocked brehs

Plus you got rail road unions fighting the teamsters and all that.

If they can use it for people they could use it for freight as well I’d assume.

Interestingly enough I was looking to buy a new whip this month. Not in a rush to take on a payment when I can’t go anywhere obviously but def want to capitalize on any steals I may be able to get during this time.

Interestingly enough I was looking to buy a new whip this month. Not in a rush to take on a payment when I can’t go anywhere obviously but def want to capitalize on any steals I may be able to get during this time.

84 months of car payments???

Delayed payments that sit on your credit for even longer???

Who's getting a steal again?

Add a global pandemic on top of that and it's clear you might want to relax.

Don't let fomo get you caught out there.

Now is definitely not the time.

PS: Most folks lease new cars for a reason.

Depreciating assets.

If you can keep what you have and its still running then keep it.

If you NEED a car then look to buy used and limit your exposure to debt...especially now!

Just the fact that you're thinking of this right now at a time when people are concerned about the basic minimums of existence means you have A LOT to be thankful for.

Take your time Fam. Make good decisions. That money burning your pocket might come in handy down the road.

84 months of car payments???

Delayed payments that sit on your credit for even longer???

Who's getting a steal again?

Add a global pandemic on top of that and it's clear you might want to relax.

Don't let fomo get you caught out there.

Now is definitely not the time.

PS: Most folks lease new cars for a reason.

Depreciating assets.

If you can keep what you have and its still running then keep it.

If you NEED a car then look to buy used and limit your exposure to debt...especially now!

Just the fact that you're thinking of this right now at a time when people are concerned about the basic minimums of existence means you have A LOT to be thankful for.

Take your time Fam. Make good decisions. That money burning your pocket might come in handy down the road.
Stop pocket watching.

It's a buyer's market. These dealerships are desperate

I'm in the same boat, my girl wants an M2 Comp and I want a Rubicon., but I gotta get her ring then we gotta get a house.

***** i just seen a redeye wit da red interior for 60 ball n a 2020 scat wit da red interior for 34 both new so no miles on em but the lil 10-15 they gotta put on it

it definitely time to up one

***** i just seen a redeye wit da red interior for 60 ball n a 2020 scat wit da red interior for 34 both new so no miles on em but the lil 10-15 they gotta put on it

it definitely time to up one

Well said, this economy is kicking MAJOR rear end displacement. PLENTY OF BUYING OPPORTUNITIES for people that aren't UGLY DUDES OR CLOWN GUYS.

Back
Top Bottom