NOPE - New Horror by Jordan Peele - 07/22/22

Really? First person I've come across that didn't like Get Out.

Me and my wife laughed the whole time watching, it was dumb as ****.

When it first came out, heard a lot of people kill it. Then it became cool to like this movie and now everyone says it’s great. Nah I’m good, it was a dumb ****in movie.

Last edited:
Dude literally hates anything that everyone else likes

That's a negative, I like what I like. Society is too easily influenced and feels the need to follow everyone else so they don't get singled out. I don't give a ****, that movie was trash. Don't care if everyone loved it or hated it. I got no problem stating my opinion whether it goes with or against the majority.

That's not what happened :lol:

How are you gonna tell me what I heard? I heard plenty of people saying it was okay, not a fan or didn't get the hype. Then everyone loved it.

Get Out coined the term "sunken place". Sunken Place will be a household term in a few years

I can understand people not liking the film, but "trash" doesn't seem fair. Especially when there are movies like Saw 3D out there.

Me and my wife laughed the whole time watching, it was dumb as ****.

When it first came out, heard a lot of people kill it. Then it became cool to like this movie and now everyone says it’s great. Nah I’m good, it was a dumb ****in movie.

I can respect that opinion. Movie isn't for everyone, its very tonal. Lots of underlying meaning.

some are easily impressed

Maybe they were able to see something you didn't.

Get Out was trash, Peele is a cornball.
tenor.gif

Hop out of your feelings. You didn't like the movie. Good for you. I find it quite cynical that you made a subjective comment on free thinking; yet a couple of posts later you completely contradict your own statement.

tsk...

When being a sheep is obvious.

but....

i said it was good.

talk about in your feelings, sheesh

what made get out good imo were the actors/actresses. they really made the movie.

what made get out good imo were the actors/actresses. they really made the movie.

I do agree the cast was great, they made it better. Storyline and all that, I couldn’t stand. **** felt like a SNL sketch at times.

Back
Top Bottom