NOPE - New Horror by Jordan Peele - 07/22/22

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare I always thought the show was corny too but I was introduced to one sketch that literally had me on the floor rolling. I’m a big Family Matters fan so maybe it was just me but I think this one will give you at least a chuckle

You can't get any more "hit or miss" than Key and Peele. You got skits like the Substitute Teacher and Football Player Names that are American classics then theres stuff soo bad its embarrassing to watch.

Eager to check this film out just see if it falls in line with what I believe is the underlying message.

Still processing.... 6.3/8

I have to see it again for other details...(Picked up a lot on the first viewing but still need to make sure)

That score could change... Also that early trailer spoiled something to a degree...Should've cut that small tidbit out of the trailer...

One thing is for sure, you could put Rod Serling as the intro and outro for both Get Out and Us....
i get u wanna process
and "get" everything
but dont u just wanna sit back
and enjoy the movie
instead of tryna break it down
and seek all the deep meanings

Im going to see the matinee on Saturday… contemplating if I should get my tickets now to reserve my seats but have to pay 1.25 more or wait until Saturday lol… ill keep a look out and if seats are starting to be taken ill buy on Friday…

Seeing this tomorrow night. Liking the reviews so far. It seems like with Chris Stuckman's review he loves it but wish the ending left more for talking points.

I was thinking that the trailer showed one scene too many, I always thought the rabbits, but off a 2 minute trailer it is too hard to guess until you see the movie.

How scary was it? Trying to take the fam, but I don't want anybody to be running to the bathroom or to get popcorn 2-3-4-5 times throughout the movie lol.

I wasn’t really super hyped for this. Like obvs wanted to see it real bad but no rush. Then 10 of my co-workers were like “ayo we got err body tickets for opening night. You’re going, you don’t have a choice.” Now I’m super hyped

You can't get any more "hit or miss" than Key and Peele. You got skits like the Substitute Teacher and Football Player Names that are American classics then theres stuff soo bad its embarrassing to watch.
they made a steampunk joke, which was hilarious, but yeah, the next minute it could be something else entirely that just isnt funny

I'll never forget the bone thugs one

excited for US, and twilight zone

Don’t waste your time waiting for an after credits scene :rofl:

So who is the real villain?

Still processing.... 6.3/8

I have to see it again for other details...(Picked up a lot on the first viewing but still need to make sure)

That score could change... Also that early trailer spoiled something to a degree...Should've cut that small tidbit out of the trailer...

One thing is for sure, you could put Rod Serling as the intro and outro for both Get Out and Us....

How scary is it?

Just saw in Dolby.

Peele is a genius. A crazy..creepy..genius.

Avoid comparing the feels from this to the feels from get out and look at this separately. It's an interesting film .

More I think about it, the creepier I feel.

Doubt I'll watch again tho

I stayed too lmaooo. Had the big slush and had to pee bad af. But had to see if dude was gonna get his Stan Lee on lol. Got played.
Don’t waste your time waiting for an after credits scene :rofl:

So who is the real villain?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom