NOPE - New Horror by Jordan Peele - 07/22/22

There was a review quote saying this was the best horror movie of all time. Peele himself said Get Out was a documentary and Us is a horror film. So yes I thought I was going to see a horror film and instead got a psychological thriller. a bad one. Ex Machina puts this to shame.

Damn :lol:

I hope these negative reviews balance out the "Best Horror movie" ever ones and at least leave me satisfied.

Let me find out grown dudes out here really be scared by movies. :lol: I ain't been scared of a movie since I saw the first IT
The first conjuring
And the first paranormal activity
I actually seen the version that didn’t release in theaters
MONTHS before it actually released
Was different ending and everything from what released
And way better/scarier
I made sure my legs was tucked under the covers that night after seeing those

The first conjuring
And the first paranormal activity
I actually seen the version that didn’t release in theaters
MONTHS before it actually released
Was different ending and everything from what released
And way better/scarier
I made sure my legs was tucked under the covers that night after seeing those

:lol:

The conjuring was a**

Damn :lol:

I hope these negative reviews balance out the "Best Horror movie" ever ones and at least leave me satisfied.

I seriously have beef with whatever reviewer said "Best horror movie ever" I was already amped to see this movie and then the trailer with reviews came out and had me talking about this movie all week. I know Peele probably stroked him a check to give a good review but you can't just throw best horror movie ever out there like that. I want to fight this dude.

I seriously have beef with whatever reviewer said "Best horror movie ever" I was already amped to see this movie and then the trailer with reviews came out and had me talking about this movie all week. I know Peele probably stroked him a check to give a good review but you can't just throw best horror movie ever out there like that. I want to fight this dude.

I think The Rock called the It remake best horror movie ever too :lol:

Best horror film of all time? I was laughing through 60% of the movie :smh:

When Lupita kept trying to hit her clone and shorty was dodging effortlessly :rofl: :lol: that’s when I knew the movie was trash.

And then shorty pull a Tony Stark and gets stabbed in the gut and it barely phases her :smh:

When Lupita kept trying to hit her clone and shorty was dodging effortlessly :rofl: :lol: that’s when I knew the movie was trash.

And then shorty pull a Tony Stark and gets stabbed in the gut and it barely phases her :smh:
:smh:
I’m still confused by
Then saying we going to Mexico
And then low and behold
They been driving around Santa Cruz all night
People in Santa Cruz don’t even drive around Santa Cruz

it was to show who was really who...the dance moves gave it away for those that didn't predict it in the beginning

Basically I took the movie as the battle of good and evil within ourselves and how we shackle our true potential by becoming a shadow of ourselves. On a macro level, it's a microcosm for how America is as a society

Last edited:
it was to show who was really who...the dance moves gave it away for those that didn't predict it in the beginning

Basically I took the movie as the battle of good and evil within ourselves and how we shackle our true potential by becoming a shadow of ourselves. On a macro level, it's a microcosm for how America is as a society

But the clone took dance as well. Her parents wanted her to invest more in it after she got lost. She even mentioned she stopped at 14 cause she peaked. She wasn’t 14 when she got lost.... :smh:

uhmm..yeah actually. you damage ligaments in your leg, in real life, water therapy is beneficial. Dude wasnt swimming for time :lol:, just to treading to stay afloat.
water therapy is a controlled environment
not in a damn freezing cold lake
and he was swimming not just treading water

Back
Top Bottom