USA BASKETBALL WALLPAPER

i was bored and decided to make a wallpaper for usa basketball, i hope this is the proper forum...enjoy. i did it really quick so please mind the crapiness. i can email anyone the full size if they pm me with email, not that anyone will want this but just an offer. true size is 1920x1200 (for 17in widescreen laptop screen)

Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

the first one is aight, but the last ones are just too confusing.. simplicity please.

1st one is alright, 2nd one is starting to go off course, 3rd one is a crash and burn.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Right click......Save Picture As......

good stuff man, first one is hard with same colorway kicks
FS DS UNDFTD Vans Blue/Orage size 5
FS DS Snake Skin SBs size 9
FS DS Solebar 777 AF1s size 11.5

thanks for the input guys. with the 2nd and 3rd i wanted something where it was a combo and it could be confusing but i really liked those pics and figured a way to incorporate all of them but hey some will like and some will not. just thought id share since its hard to find 17in widescreen wallpapers. thanks for all the input though!!

Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

Those last two were hurting my eyes.

Try it with a solid color background.
I dont give a 'make love'.
dfresh244-If the Lions make the playoffs I will shave my head and my eyebrows and post it on NT. And I'll get a lion tattooed on my arm.​

Back
Top Bottom