*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

They'll make the playoffs this year health permitting though so it's whatever.

Honesty winning championships is overrated heavily when we consider it in correlation with a players individual skill.

Melo will likely never win a title unless he demands a trade but he's still one of the best players of his generation and one of the best pure scorers to play in the league.

NO argument here. I am not even a big melo fan, but I respect his game. Hopefully he can make a run a the playoffs with the new players they got.

The Melo slander is merely a byproduct of social media and people overindulging in the fact that they have a "voice" that can garner a reaction. 

If there were message boards and twitter back in the day...you'd have alot of HOF'ers getting "slandered" too. It just is what it is.

Fact is = The NBA is the premier basketball league in the world. 99% of anyone who played basketball DREAMED of getting to that level. Less than 1% of them do. Less than 1% of that 1% go on to have hall of fame worthy careers. Carmelo is one of those people. When he dies, his legacy of being a premier athlete will live forever. You have to take the "slander" for nothing more than what it is...and that is just people shooting the **** for the sake of it. It's what us "sports fans" do. 
ohwell.gif

^^^ You are right. Melo gets a grip of slander here. Dont even know why. Where is the slander for Chris Paul. Who's never taken a team to a WC finals.

:lol: @ thinking CP3 doesn't get slandered on here.

They have a hate thread for him that's wild long.

Cp3 might be the most slandered player on NT not named Bron.

The Dwight slander is terrible as well. Dwight, Melo and Cp3 are under apreciated HOF'ers man :smh:

No Curry?  No Russ?  No CP3? I guess I can see no Chris Paul as he will be 34, but still.  You are trippin with the point guards you chose.  

Well that's why its my prediction. Give me yours then>??
eyes.gif
My prediction is, assuming optimal health (which was your qualification), that all 3 point guards I just said would make the team over the 2 point guards you listed.

Back
Top Bottom