Use of lethal force justified?

from what I saw, hell no. That cop deserves 25-life for murder. But anything could have happened off camera.

from what I saw, hell no. That cop deserves 25-life for murder. But anything could have happened off camera.

cop deserves to rot in jail...but he'll probably come out without having to serve any jail time
30t6p3b.gif

cop deserves to rot in jail...but he'll probably come out without having to serve any jail time
30t6p3b.gif

What could have possibly happened in those seven seconds off camera? I guess we will never know. It could have been justified and the officer may have truly been fearing for his life. But to me personally? I feel like this is some major BS and that officer murdered that man and should pay the price.

What could have possibly happened in those seven seconds off camera? I guess we will never know. It could have been justified and the officer may have truly been fearing for his life. But to me personally? I feel like this is some major BS and that officer murdered that man and should pay the price.

Definitely not justified. The use of deadly force is strictly for the protection of u or another person when you feel u/their life is in danger. He walked up to the guy, gun in hand, ready to shoot him. No hesitation or concern in his walk, nothin.

Even in the event that he wanted the man to drop the knife and had to shoot him, one shot to the arm and he gets what he wants, for him to drop the blade.

Of course, we all know that he's goin to get off. The defense's argument, "We don't know what happened off screen, for all we know, the victim turned to lunge at my client." blah blah blah

Definitely not justified. The use of deadly force is strictly for the protection of u or another person when you feel u/their life is in danger. He walked up to the guy, gun in hand, ready to shoot him. No hesitation or concern in his walk, nothin.

Even in the event that he wanted the man to drop the knife and had to shoot him, one shot to the arm and he gets what he wants, for him to drop the blade.

Of course, we all know that he's goin to get off. The defense's argument, "We don't know what happened off screen, for all we know, the victim turned to lunge at my client." blah blah blah

But his occupation is a wood carver right? He could of probably just came out of work or something...SMH
Crooked cop should rot in jail...and by the sounds of the woman walking on the streets, the guy probably didn't even attempt to do anything but walk away.

But his occupation is a wood carver right? He could of probably just came out of work or something...SMH
Crooked cop should rot in jail...and by the sounds of the woman walking on the streets, the guy probably didn't even attempt to do anything but walk away.

Wow... Looking at this video ya'll made it sound like a cold-blooded execution. 
grin.gif

Who knows if the man was mentally unstable, wanted to commit, or anything else?

Girl walking down the street didn't even have her head up soooo.....

I'm not saying the cop was right but ya'll ready to throw him under the jail without proof of anything tho

This is where I will say you're wrong. Stuff like that is dangerous and only works in hollywood. If the cop misses, that stray bullet has a chance to hit someone else, and gives the knife-wielder more time to react. Not to mention hed still be a threat with one arm.

Even in the event that he wanted the man to drop the knife and hadEven in the event that he wanted the man to drop the knife and had to shoot him, one shot to the arm and he gets what he wants, for him to drop the blade. 

Of course, we all know that he's goin to get off. The defense's argument, "We don't know what happened off screen, for all we know, the victim turned to lunge at my client." blah blah blahto shoot him, one shot to the arm and he gets what he wants, for him to drop the blade. 

Of course, we all know that he's goin to get off. The defense's argument, "We don't know what happened off screen, for all we know, the victim turned to lunge at my client." blah blah blahOf course, we all know that he's goin to get off. The defense's argument, "We don't know what happened off screen, for all we know, the victim turned to lunge at my client." blah blah blah

Wow... Looking at this video ya'll made it sound like a cold-blooded execution. 
grin.gif

Who knows if the man was mentally unstable, wanted to commit, or anything else?

Girl walking down the street didn't even have her head up soooo.....

I'm not saying the cop was right but ya'll ready to throw him under the jail without proof of anything tho

This is where I will say you're wrong. Stuff like that is dangerous and only works in hollywood. If the cop misses, that stray bullet has a chance to hit someone else, and gives the knife-wielder more time to react. Not to mention hed still be a threat with one arm.

Even in the event that he wanted the man to drop the knife and hadEven in the event that he wanted the man to drop the knife and had to shoot him, one shot to the arm and he gets what he wants, for him to drop the blade. 

Of course, we all know that he's goin to get off. The defense's argument, "We don't know what happened off screen, for all we know, the victim turned to lunge at my client." blah blah blahto shoot him, one shot to the arm and he gets what he wants, for him to drop the blade. 

Of course, we all know that he's goin to get off. The defense's argument, "We don't know what happened off screen, for all we know, the victim turned to lunge at my client." blah blah blahOf course, we all know that he's goin to get off. The defense's argument, "We don't know what happened off screen, for all we know, the victim turned to lunge at my client." blah blah blah

did he really have to shoot him that many times? cop couldnt take it easy or something sheesh
hell naw it aint justified

did he really have to shoot him that many times? cop couldnt take it easy or something sheesh
hell naw it aint justified

"Some" cops aren't gonna be happy until they get what they want ...some action, and "some" people are gonna pay the price
for a few cops who regard human life as insignificant as "game" during hunting season. I'm still very passionate about the BART shooting.
What happened to that +@$!@!#? It's always that "same" guy that fits the cookie cutter profile of a sociopath with a badge.

I never hear of minorities "wrongfully" killing a civilian, and if so it's not at the exponential rate as "others"...like I said, it's going to be a full blown
attack on "certain" law enforcement officers. Quite frankly I wouldn't feel sorry for them or their family's either, they use the badge as an excuse to blow somebody away
just to fulfill the fantasy of murdering a man. But the less they respect the badge so will minority civilians tired of being human targets for a sociopath's fetish

"Some" cops aren't gonna be happy until they get what they want ...some action, and "some" people are gonna pay the price
for a few cops who regard human life as insignificant as "game" during hunting season. I'm still very passionate about the BART shooting.
What happened to that +@$!@!#? It's always that "same" guy that fits the cookie cutter profile of a sociopath with a badge.

I never hear of minorities "wrongfully" killing a civilian, and if so it's not at the exponential rate as "others"...like I said, it's going to be a full blown
attack on "certain" law enforcement officers. Quite frankly I wouldn't feel sorry for them or their family's either, they use the badge as an excuse to blow somebody away
just to fulfill the fantasy of murdering a man. But the less they respect the badge so will minority civilians tired of being human targets for a sociopath's fetish

Back
Top Bottom