Usher -"The Painter"

I think this is a new song, I dont kno how I really feel about it besides the fact that he is putting out something new

I wont lie I was not a fan of Confessions, it had some songs I liked but 8701 is a top 10 album for me.

what do you think?

Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Not a fan of this song.... its wack as hell, and he needs to stop with these corny @#%$ metaphors. "Dot Com".... "The Painter"... wack. Whoever be writing his lyrics for him needs to get smacked :lol:
laugh.gif

Team DMV / Nuggets Fan
"Young Body, Old Soul" - The Double LP Debut. Coming Soon...
O.G. Member #1​

Its good to finally hear something new from Ursher but this doesnt sound like an "usher song." it kinda sounds like it should be a boyband's song
"So if you tryna find problems wit me, keep lookin
Before i put that heat to ya grille now keep cookin"

Usher fell off the moment he decided to get with that Beast of a wife.
Budden is a beast and a half.

Team Negrodamus​

It's just OK; I was expecting more from dude after a 3 year hiatus.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

It really doesnt sound like Usher, but I like the song regardless. and DOT COM was beastie!!!
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Negrodamus​

**Check out my ebay Auctions Ebay: Zeus2321***

Me and my dudes were having a discussion the other day about this track...it really doesn't sound like him, and if it is him, it sounds like he's trying to adapt to a certain RnB scheme that he shouldn't have to. I mean, you are Usher damnit. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM NINJA
We are the dreamer's dreams.
We are what you're fighting in the dark
When you are fighting the unseen.​

I knew I wasn't the only thinkin that wasn't Usher. Like I said it doesn't sound like him at all
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Definitely doesn't sound like Usher.
On another note, "Dot Com" is piff <3
"Cause she deserves Cinderella's ball and the whole ___"​

Wouldn't have believed it was Usher if it hadn't said "Usher...Usher..." in the beginning. Not feeling this song though...

that ain't Ursh, c'mon now. Are dudes that deaf tone?
"My mindsssss tellingggg me noooooo!! But my bodyyy!! My bodyyy!! Telling me yeuuhhhssssssss!!!"

whether it's Usher or not, I think it is honestly

i cant wait for him to drop something new I was watching videos all day at work today

songs like Burn, U Remind Me, Got It Bad,My Way, My Boo, Nice and Slow, I Need a Girl, so many hot songs
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Back
Top Bottom