Usher was @ FRESH today

i took my family out to berkley today cause they are visiting from michigan. i decided to go to FRESH since i was on telegraph. as i was walking up the street i heard someone on the phone saying that Usher was @ FRESH. as soon as i heard that i pulled up my pants and bolted towards FRESH. and sure enough he was sitting there with some fat girl. as soon as i walked in i said wzup and he just ignored me. i didnt trip cause maybe he didnt want to be noticed or bothered. i was in there a couple of minutes then he walked out. he walked out with the fat girl. i thought it might be a good idea to try and get a pic with him since it was just them two and no one else around. when i went outside i asked him for a pic and the fat girl he was with got really upset and said to Usher, "dont start this @#%$ cause well be here all day." at that point i closed my phone and started to walk away. the fat girl then tried to say to me go ahead and take the picture. at that point i was mad cause there was no one else around so i just gave her one of the dirtest looks i have ever given somebody. the whole block was dead and i thought that was really uncalled for. i could have understood if there was hella people around, but it was just us 3 on the whole block. Usher didnt say nothin, just stood there. i can understand he wants his privacy but hes a star and stars and celebratys dont have private lives. i could have took a pick of him by himself but i wanted to be in the pic with him. as i was walking away i felt like running back up to him and socking him in his face cause he had no body guards with him. and i think it would have been worth it to go to jail for that! next time i see a celeberty and they have no body guard with them and they act hella rude im gonna take off. i know i would have beat his @#%$ cause he is the same size as me, 5'8 but ive been fighting muy thai for 6 years. i wish i gave him a elbow to the nose then cliched him up and give him a few knees! i was kinda mad for a few minutes but then i realized that i never bought any of his cd's so i probably didnt have any right to ask him for a pic. but stiil, @#%$ usher!!!

Quote:
i pulled up my pants and bolted towards FRESH
:rofl:
roll.gif
@ bolting for usher, i picture son all sweaty trying to catch a glimpse

Quote:
as soon as i walked in i said wzup and he just ignored me.
roll.gif
you got styled on by a dude that wears dragon blazers

that's why i dont give a ffff about celebrities, sorry to hear that

:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
[bandwagon] Im just here for the playoffs...
TEAM KOBE Member #1

Quote:
know i would have beat his @#%$ cause he is the same size as me, 5'8 but ive been fighting muy thai for 6 years :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS
These geezers are terrible

damn i was in Berkeley earlier today and was thinkin about stopping in at FRESH..yeah wondering what he was doing there????

FRESH actually gets alot of celebs rolling through, according to them. On their Myspace, they have a pic with the roots and Calvin told me that Dave Chappelle ran up through there as well.....

My girl met Usher in NYC and she said that he was pretty cool. But that was to my girl....and I am sure to dudes, he might be a little grimey.
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

You should have taken a pic with him and the fat girl and posted that @#%$ all over the net!!! LOL I know what you mean though cause Jay Z was the same way towards me when I met him but I wanted the pic with Beyonce more then i did with him anyways, LOL.

I can understand that they gotta go through it all the time and it gets old but at the same time, that's the reason they got their money, from fans!!! You gotta do some PR and take a few pics so be it.
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

That's pretty interesting. I didn't know celebrities came through Berkeley and I live right behind Fresh. Word of mouth or do they got their marketing game perfected and I didn't know?

Man this should have gone in the gen section hella funny.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

JC... is this the broad that you saw with Usher??? This is his ugly *** GF!!! Man she is horrible.. look at that stomach and is it just me or is that a real big buldge in her pants??? Kinda scary!!!!

ushersbabe.jpg

You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

Damn son, I was posted up on Telegraph smoking that good @#%$ all day and I didn't see anything.

Quote:
sure enough he was sitting there with some fat girl :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

that's usher's girl?? :x
sick.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

her stomach line is horrible. it got ripples running through it. :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
i don't even know what a signature looks like.​

^^^^yo met, i think it was her but a little fattier and a little darker with different hair. that pudge looks nasty though!

damn he was that rude? @#%$ that. no bodyguards? shoulda gotten jacked
SF GIANTS & 49ERS

Quote:
as i was walking away i felt like running back up to him and socking him in his face cause he had no body guards with him. and i think it would have been worth it to go to jail for that!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Put 'em in a grave with an empty 40 ounce bottle and don't leave a drip​

Back
Top Bottom