* Usher - Whats A Guy To Do (Produced by Neptunes) *

New Usher is appreciated.
pimp.gif

it's not bad but it feels like an 8701 leftover but thats good considering it's one of my fav albums of all time

so he went from a man to a guy?

If this is new I would've went for a slightly different name from a song on my last cd, maybe that's only me but I'm just saying...

what's a man to do: what's a guy to do...

^ Have you ever heard an N*E*R*D album?! +#@! outta here! And I agree, Hugo is like Jesus Christ himself on NT.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

So you don't think its weird that the music started to suffer once P tried to be Mr Super Star?

I can recall P being Mr. Celebrity and still producing heat. Yall dudes just gass Chad up because it makes you feel elite.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

So you don't think its weird that the music started to suffer once P tried to be Mr Super Star?

I can recall P being Mr. Celebrity and still producing heat. Yall dudes just gass Chad up because it makes you feel elite.
laugh.gif

Mother !%%!%%# WORD!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This is a recycled joke.

But to put things straight: The Neptunes > Chad producing solo > Pharrell producing solo.

^ It's not a "joke". It's the truth. And IMHO, The Neptunes> Pharrell features/hooks >/= to the dudes producing on their own. That iswhy they are arguably the best production TEAM ever.

\V/
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

laugh.gif

This is a recycled joke.

But to put things straight: The Neptunes > Chad producing solo > Pharrell producing solo.
My dude called me out for not having original material
laugh.gif
son you really despise me huh?

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

laugh.gif

This is a recycled joke.

My dude called me out for not having original material
laugh.gif
son you really despise me huh?

*hugs NuMba1KiCkrocka*

Yall dudes just gass Chad up because it makes you feel elite.
laugh.gif
[DMX] Here we go again! [/DMX]

laugh.gif

Song isn't too bad, could have done without the girl singing "Ahhh ahh ahh ahh" and it would be much better.

Back
Top Bottom