USMC.

I'm on a boat right now as we speak, on my 5th month of deployment.

It is NOT what's poppin....

.....HEAD

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

My GFs brother is a Marine and is in the Special Forces, homie gets paid crazy dough.
The downside is he's completely insane.

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by ProperLive

I leave June 29th, im doing MP
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
i HATE MP's good luck though.

its not bad , but u know once i get that butter bar me being enlisted first I'll get more than a regular butter bar
pimp.gif
but im good right now im not struggling at all. it all depends on where you go.

lol why do you hate mps?
because they think they are the best because they got a badge, if u ever stop me on base and I see u with civilian clothes on its a wrap no questions asked. Thats why they separate the MPS from us they live in their own buidling because if they lived with us dudes would be hurt all the time. They try and stop you for stupid crap to get your license taken away on base.

I'm and admin dude and i am not hardcore watsoever. Im just a regular dude im mad belligerent
roll.gif
That reminds me of this story where my homie got pulled over for speeding at like 4 in the morning.

MP: "You know you were doing 25 in a 20 what if someone kid was out here?"
My Boy: "Well if someone kid is out at 4 in the morning you need to arrest the Parents for letting they *%# out."
MP: "Carry on"

laugh.gif

Oh and how they set my dude up pulling him over for going 2 miles over the speed limit
indifferent.gif
and searching his car cause there was an open container of alcohol and finding a concealed weapon yea they are some $$$$ for real

What kinda $@@% is that? Ya'll on the same team
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lee the turntablist

dont forget commisioning bonuses
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also a 2nd lieutenant pay is basically like that of a gunnery sergeant - if that helps see the difference in pay between enlisted and officers
Also up until 2011 or 2012 the Marine Corp is paying off all Subsidized Stafford Loans up to 30k. But yea he is right seeing how the moneyisn't there don't join for that. I am just happy that I have an opportunity to be an African American Officer in the Marines tome its like an honorseeing as how the history of Black Commissioned officers but make sure you want to do it cause you be one of those dudes ending up to regret it

not tryna discourage dude, ive talkd to dude bout the military before, soo he knwos whutp
just dont want him to be one of those " man i shouldve joined the af/navy/etc (been comissioned) and i hate being a cop kinda dude" tryna look out,
million dollar stacks, u said ur admin right??

youngchris504:tongue:rops for being comissioned
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hope ur one of the ones that knows what theyre doing, cuz ive worked with some lts that r straight
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Question:

I had a recruiter talk to me and he said he could refer me to the officer recruiter (I just graduated college in December). Does he get a bonus if he refers me? Or should I just cut him out and go straight to the officer recruiter?

And I'll be straight up. The only reason I am having doubts about OCS is because of the 4/8 year commitment. I just got out of college in which I played sports for 3 years and it seriously felt like an eternity and something I have no desire to do again (well at least the school part). Being 23 now and getting out when I'm 27 seems like forever away
It goes by real quickly my dude trust me. There is only one Officer Selection Officer (OSO) in most major D-1 regions. So him referring you to himhe wont get anything from it he just looses a potential Recruit. He just probably thought it would be a better use of your time to try getting a commissionoppose to going to recruit training.

My 6 year anniversary is on 1 Apr (AF) . I thought about finishing school and commissioning but honestly I'm kind of tired of being in uniform period whichsucks because I stlill have 5 years to go, (just re-enlisted).

Anyways, if you're going to come in OP I would definitely suggest coming in the officer route. It's a totally different experience from being enlisted.We just ate at the Officer Mess a few hours ago because some big wigs from the base in Naples were visiting the college. ***% is like a 5 star restaurant, onbase!

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

You get chump change.

Go to West point and become an officer if you want decent starting salary. My boy goes to west point for free, gets an additional stipend and says hes going to have subordinates upon graduation.
if you get a scholarship from the Army, Marines, or Navy they pay for your whole tuition wherever and also get a stipend depending onclass(250fresh, 300soph, 350junior, 400senior monthly) and all officers get subordinates...
from what i heard from my buddies in Airforce ROTC programs i heard they have the smallest scholarships regarding what it covers meaning it dosent cover 100%tuition most the time but then they have the highest stipend

Nuke is sounding sweet, all but the being on a sub part lol, i'll look into it and weigh my options though thanks.

Hey Takeover, I am currently a nuke in the navy. You don't have to be on a sub, I was on a carrier from 02-07. If you have any questions just post or PM. Ido have my degree in Nuclear Engineering and can tell you about both sides (officer and enlisted). Bonuses reach almost 90K for 6 years if you are enlisted.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by Infamous MG

devildog1776 where u stationed?

Camp Lejune for MOS school
Camp Foster
Camp Pendleton EAS
when was u in Foster? i was up in Hansen ...

back in 03
nvm ...i was out there back in 01 - EAS a few weeks before the invasion ...damn i feel old
frown.gif
, but i sometime look back and miss the corp sometime ...especially begin in thefield
frown.gif

things i remember while in oki ..

-gate 2
-buy me drinky girls
sick.gif

-mama-san (dirty one
sick.gif
and the lady in the barrack that does ur cammiesand ur cammies come out looks like cardboard
laugh.gif
and water proof)
-whisper alley
nerd.gif
roll.gif

-kokusai street
pimp.gif

- club slum (not sure if still there)
nerd.gif

- club pyramid (not sure if it still there or allow americans)
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Infamous MG

devildog1776 where u stationed?

Camp Lejune for MOS school
Camp Foster
Camp Pendleton EAS
when was u in Foster? i was up in Hansen ...

back in 03
nvm ...i was out there back in 01 - EAS a few weeks before the invasion ...damn i feel old
frown.gif
, but i sometime look back and miss the corp sometime ...especially begin in the field
frown.gif

things i remember while in oki ..

-gate 2
-buy me drinky girls
sick.gif

-mama-san (dirty one
sick.gif
and the lady in the barrack that does ur cammies and ur cammies come out looks like cardboard
laugh.gif
and water proof)
-whisper alley
nerd.gif
roll.gif

-kokusai street
pimp.gif

- club slum (not sure if still there)
nerd.gif

- club pyramid (not sure if it still there or allow americans)
nerd.gif

all were classic in its own way.... buy me drinky chicks were
sick.gif
....... butthere was this one spot that had some banging chicks , me and my boy use to have quarells over this one +!+%! in there she was half filipino and japanese andwas thick as hell I laid some pipe to her for a bar fee a couple time ....

Slums was there when I was there, I must've pulled about 3 "Yuki's" from there..... GATE 2 was always packed on the weekends..... its stillthe same from what I've heard...

Whisper alley is a secret
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

yakatori was crack when u were drunk

the new devils got digi cammies so they dont have to iron anymore..... it sucks cuz they missed out on REAL UNIFORM INSPECTIONS

^^ wait ...no digi dont have to be iron? ..i know when i was in..they just introduce it to us and some of us was field testing the equipment ...it was optionalto have them at that time, i kept my salty OG cammies...and what kind of crap is that w/o no uniform inspection? how about a 1stSGT inspection? wall lockerinspection?

- MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

laugh.gif
when i was a young marines, my seniors used to say the same crap...but okinawa like any marines duty station is how u make of it ...i had to get use to going out on weekend w/ a libo buddy rule
eyes.gif
..lucky i got promoted a short time afterward and regardless i didnt care..iwould go out w/o a libo buddy
laugh.gif
...but i do say it does suck if u was asingle senior marine and get transfer over to okinawa, cuz all of those knuckle head shower shoes marines...but the experiences are great
wink.gif

^^ wait ...no digi dont have to be iron? ..i know when i was in..they just introduce it to us and some of us was field testing the equipment ...it was optional to have them at that time, i kept my salty OG cammies...and what kind of crap is that w/o no uniform inspection? how about a 1stSGT inspection? wall locker inspection?
U remember mondays was uniform inspection , its stilll there but not as intense.... No "IP" checks , wrinkles are never there and bootsare nubuck so it dont really matter... the corps has changed a little bit.... I was the last dude rocking OG cammies ... the stopped wearing them in Oct05.....

I've been in the gym for like a week now running and getting my endurance up. I plan on joining some type of military branch within the next 5 weeks. Ihaven't looked up what yet but I just gotta get away from here I don't get long with my folks at all and it would be better than ending up in jail

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

I've been in the gym for like a week now running and getting my endurance up. I plan on joining some type of military branch within the next 5 weeks. I haven't looked up what yet but I just gotta get away from here I don't get long with my folks at all and it would be better than ending up in jail
For sure, I know if I wasn't going I would have probably gotten into some mess..

Originally Posted by The Takeover

I've been in the gym for like a week now running and getting my endurance up. I plan on joining some type of military branch within the next 5 weeks. I haven't looked up what yet but I just gotta get away from here I don't get long with my folks at all and it would be better than ending up in jail
For sure, I know if I wasn't going I would have probably gotten into some mess..

if that yall reason, i respect that ...i was on the same boat back then ....didn't regret it, came back a better person ....but if you gonna join withinthe next 5 weeks ...do major cardio ..the muscle buiding part will can be done while in bootcamp ..and good luck

Originally Posted by The Takeover

if that yall reason, i respect that ...i was on the same boat back then ....didn't regret it, came back a better person ....but if you gonna join within the next 5 weeks ...do major cardio ..the muscle buiding part will can be done while in bootcamp ..and good luck
Exactly and if you can, get in the pool for a large portion of it.
grin.gif

Major Cardio I don't know about that they kinda build you up for it. But hey that was a minute ago. Say Stacks are you going through OCS now? or are youjust stationed in Quantico? I heard you say you do admin did you do it for OCS or just the quantico base?

Originally Posted by ChipsetJed

Hey Takeover, I am currently a nuke in the navy. You don't have to be on a sub, I was on a carrier from 02-07. If you have any questions just post or PM. I do have my degree in Nuclear Engineering and can tell you about both sides (officer and enlisted). Bonuses reach almost 90K for 6 years if you are enlisted.
Appreciate it man, I sent you a message
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom