USPS detailed tracking Appreciation.

Better late than never.
pimp.gif

Definitely feels good to know your package is en route.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

Are you talking about the labels that are printed online?
dont think so...but i hate when folks print there own cause it appears (at 1st like) they sent your package yet they really didnt.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by raptors29

Are you talking about the labels that are printed online?
dont think so...but i hate when folks print there own cause it appears (at 1st like) they sent your package yet they really didnt.

tell me about it

USPS tracking wasnt as detailed as UPS, FEDEX etc. I remember shipping with them and all it would say online was when it was picked up and when it wasdelivered.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

There was only tracking for express mail previously. Now, there's tracking for parcel, priority, etc.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

?????????????????????????? wasn't it always like that for quite a while???

You could have always gotten tracking for other shipments such as priority. I know in the past it only showed accepted/delivered... would be nice to havedetailed tracking if thats what your talking about?

Originally Posted by sportinjordans916

You could have always gotten tracking for other shipments such as priority. I know in the past it only showed accepted/delivered... would be nice to have detailed tracking if thats what your talking about?
That's exactly what he's talking about I believe. Previously it'd only show accepted/delivered but in the past year or so (or maybeeven more) it's started to show when the package was processed at a processing center near the shipping address and when it arrives at a center near thedelivery address. It's slightly more detailed than it previously was.

It makes sense, they should develop their tracking system even further... they already have the bar codes/scanning system intact they might as well expand itto a UPS/FedEx level and add expected delivery dates online.

still weak in relation to UPS and FedEx IMO. unless something changed in the last 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom