USPS - First Class Mail International

Anybody ever have any problems receiving things from the US via USPS First Class International? I am still waiting on something shipped 2 weeks ago and I know it can take time but never thought it would take this long. Any help or input from experience is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Which state was it shipped from? I've had sneakers shipped over from NYC and NJ take over two weeks to arrive. Don't forget that this week is a shortened week too.

coming from vegas, which is much further than NY/NJ...i guess I should keep waiting
thanks.

I had to wait close to a month for mine to arrive once I honestly though I got got usually it comes between 2-3 weeks though

ya i was thinking that may be the case...i will see what happens at the end of the third week.
thanks.

Bought my girlfiriend a Michael Kors purse, it was being shipped from NYC. It took almost 3weeks to get it.
Whats worse was the tracking number never updated til I got a memo from Canada Post, that my parcel was at the Post Office.

Copped some kicks from Vegas a while back to Montreal and it took about 3 1/2 weeks...You should get it, if by any chance you don't get it by the month get in touch with the seller and make sure that he shipped..

thanks. tomorrow will be 3 weeks. i know he shipped because when you put the tracking/shipping number in usps.com it says that they were dropped at the post office on march 17 in vegas.

nope not me.

bought some sweaters from NJ and it only took a week (got it today).

maybe I'm just lucky because I live 10km> from the Canadapost main office
smile.gif

and to be honest, 1st Class mail reaches to my doorstep faster than Priority which is somewhat a guaranteed service (6-10 business days) because it has to get through customs most of the time. 1st Class mail just gets passed around, that's why I always ask sellers to ship 1st class to me.

also, 1st Class mail isn't a guaranteed service so it could take light years to reach your doorstep.

Don't worry it'll arrive. First Class doesn't update tracking after its been sent. Took just under 4 weeks to receive Maryland to Vancouver

Back
Top Bottom