Utah and Idaho people...anyone?

I know there are some on here everyone post in here...we should play some ball on some weekend or catch a game i come up to utah all the time. Post in here andwe'll work something out...

Salt Lake here. I know there are others. We tried having a summit once and no one showed.
laugh.gif

Maybe.

I doubt I would actually go, I'm not even into sneakers anymore, Just into the general forum.

Originally Posted by tdrizzle

Maybe.

I doubt I would actually go, I'm not even into sneakers anymore, Just into the general forum.

I told myself that too. Certain releases keep pulling me in though. I guess living in Utah keeps my purchases down though.

I'm not really big into sneakers either...i get a few pairs my brother is one of the head people at skullcandy. We should try to pull together on a weekendnot like a summit showing our kicks go play some ball...or a game of some sort.

boise %%!$%
pimp.gif
i LOVE that place. china blue is still my spot
pimp.gif
that downtown skate shop, and newt's too.

so where were you boise MF'ers at when i was looking for you guys like 3 years ago
laugh.gif
? when i lived in portland, i was in boise at least 2-3 times a year partying. great city and great state... as long as you stay in boise. past that, the white folks will getcha.

here's the negative side of boise, unfortunately:

I go up to Boise quite a bit for work. Seems like the nightlife def has potential. I like how the bars are all in one area.

Coeur D' Alene and Kellog (norhtern Idaho in general) are probably some of the more scenic parts of Idaho though. Of course I didn't get out the carwhen I passed through QUICKLY on I-90.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by khadafi252

boise %%!$%
pimp.gif
i LOVE that place. china blue is still my spot
pimp.gif
that downtown skate shop, and newt's too.

so where were you boise MF'ers at when i was looking for you guys like 3 years ago
laugh.gif
? when i lived in portland, i was in boise at least 2-3 times a year partying. great city and great state... as long as you stay in boise. past that, the white folks will getcha.

here's the negative side of boise, unfortunately:

If you're in Portland, why visit Boise?
laugh.gif

Yo can anyone hook it up with some tickets to a boise state game
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
would be sick to come up go run some ball on friday and catch a game on saturday.

Originally Posted by bruza

I go up to Boise quite a bit for work. Seems like the nightlife def has potential. I like how the bars are all in one area.

Coeur D' Alene and Kellog (norhtern Idaho in general) are probably some of the more scenic parts of Idaho though. Of course I didn't get out the car when I passed through QUICKLY on I-90.
laugh.gif
Best looking city in Idaho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Has anyone played the golf course on water there?

Im from Cd'A

Ya I can get you some tickets if you trying to come for a game. The game this weekend is really gonna blow though. UCD come on. D-1AA team I believe

I caddy at the resort golf course in the summer. Course is crack, the real course to play up there is Gozzer Ranch but that's another story.

PM if you looking for tix

UCD lol yea its not worth the travel...but my boy is up there so i am thinking comin up within the next two or three weeks. Idk if he can get tickets or ifmaybe you can hook me up with a deal. When do they run ball up there?

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

bruza - if you coming out here and wanna grab a beer or play some ball holla at me a few days before you come

I was up there (Mt. Home) last weekend. Didn't even make it out to Boise messing w/ my car the whole time.

Back
Top Bottom