UVA Student Has Face Bloodied Outside Bar After Being Arrested For A Fake ID

^ Yes, because emotional is what I am about this. Clearly.

Obviously what I said doesn't apply to you. Fall back, sir.
i mean...the video doesn't show the police throwing any punches at all... just trying to cuff him

90% of your response to this incident is based off emotion not evidence

Heard about this
Still kills me how everyone around these incidents claim to be outraged
But no one ever helps
Man **** that help dude out
Put the cameras down
Mount up and fight back
Those cops couldn't take everybody

This is dumb as hell. Plus I'd take my chances with a thug more so than a cop.

i mean...the video doesn't show the police throwing any punches at all... just trying to cuff him

No.  My response is based on the fact that he was charged with public swearing/intoxication and obstruction of justice.

None of those charges imply any assault on a law enforcement officer (which an ABC agent is).  

Trust that if buddy put his hands on one of those dudes, he would be dead or be charged with a crime that implies bodily harm (or the threat of), not petty, misdemeanor **** like public intox and obstruction.  

So no, being drunk in public and/or not cooperating with law enforcement doesn't equate to being bloodied up in my book.  

No.  My response is based on the fact that he was charged with public swearing/intoxication and obstruction of justice.

None of those charges imply any assault on a law enforcement officer (which an ABC agent is).  

Trust that if buddy put his hands on one of those dudes, he would be dead or be charged with a crime that implies bodily harm (or the threat of), not petty, misdemeanor **** like public intox and obstruction.  

So no, being drunk in public and/or not cooperating with law enforcement doesn't equate to being bloodied up in my book.  
i never said he assaulted officers... I'm saying I don't know how he got his injury becauise i see no punches thrown by the police...

he's likely to have hit his head on the ground when they were trying to take him down and handcuff him. (maybe?)

takedown was too rough and he hit his forehead on the pavement?

Last edited:
face didnt look too bad, probably got scraped on the sidewalk.
was coming here thinking he was looking like a fighter that went the distance vs klitschko

entrapment?no one really knows the story, but even so, there will be continued bias towards all parties. there will never be forgiveness or a reconcile.

Heard about this
Still kills me how everyone around these incidents claim to be outraged
But no one ever helps
Man **** that help dude out
Put the cameras down
Mount up and fight back

Those cops couldn't take everybody

You really gonna fight a cop? :lol:

Last edited:
You really gonna fight a cop?
laugh.gif
some people think they can battle GOD.. save that one for the marathon bombers and movei theater shootings.. They kill us just because we have a screwdriver in our hands.. ask Jason Harrison.

Back
Top Bottom