UW handles WSU in Martin.

Loving it, but I also know that if WSU wins next year and then like 34 more times straight they will finally have tied it up.

hicks.
Team Negrodamus​

i will pray that the 34 game winning streak doesn't happen, although now you've brought it up, i realize just how close WSU is.

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

If only we hadn't given up two special teams TDs and three 60+ yard TD plays.

i wanted WSU to win because they were bowl eligible still as compared to the huskies. huskies aren't going to a bowl. it would have been nice for WSU to pad their record for the bowl games.
Cold, Wet, Hungry, Need Help..... Please Send Nikes​

I wanted UW to win because WSU WAS still bowl eligible.... Huskies took care of that, though, didn't they

They still have a chance though.

Screw WSU, I don't want them to ever get a bowl again, I don't want them to win a game. I want every recruit they get to get AIDS.
Team Negrodamus​

My moms dead, so its a little late for her. I gaurantee you wouldn't make the mistake of disrespecting my mom to my face kiddo. Wouldn't go well for you.
Team Negrodamus​

^^BFOWND

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

Quote:
My moms dead, so its a little late for her. I gaurantee you wouldn't make the mistake of disrespecting my mom to my face kiddo. Wouldn't go well for you.

Look out for the big bad e-tough guy.

No sir, no e-tough guy here. The internet is for people who like to pretend. I am not hard to find, my pics are all over this site. You sir are the one talking about MY mom, and I will put it this way. All I can do on the internet is say to you in all honesty that its not funny, and that in real life you wouldn't have said that.

You can have the chance to prove that YOU are no e-tough guy if you want. I am NOT hard to find.

Sorry if you are a bit sensitive about being a Coug, but I am extremely sensitive about my mom who died in my arms 10 years ago. You can play this off as e-tough, but there is no such thing as an e-tough. On here its all words, which is why you would say that to me in the first place.
Team Negrodamus​

I'm sorry about your mom, but wishing AIDS on a football team and all its recruits is pretty damn juvenile. I bet you're not a real Husky though, because real Huskies who actually went to UW usually have more clever jokes about the other team.

Sounds like a Coug talking. Wishing AIDS on someones mother is a sign of maturity at the second best U in the state?

Well 1st for sure in veterinary medicine and in agricultural studies of course.
Team Negrodamus​

Quote:
Screw WSU, I don't want them to ever get a bowl again, I don't want them to win a game. I want every recruit they get to get AIDS.

I feel that way about Oregon, not so much Wazzu.

Quote:
because real Huskies who actually went to UW usually have more clever jokes about the other team

...so a coug, a duck, and a rabbi all walk into a bar...

Quote:
the second best U in the state

ummm, you forgot about Gonzaga...which would make Wazzu 3rd best

good point. CAN'T forget about the Zags, was over that way not long ago and saw their new gym, that place is awesome.
Team Negrodamus​

Good for the Huskies. Too bad for the Cougs.

I hate Ohio State >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
Team Wolverines
We Got Hart.​
Anti-OSU

^All you gotta do is hope Notre Dame beats USC and knocks USC out, then Notre Dame will want in but you guys crapped on them so you should get a re-match with OSU in the title game. It was close enough that it would be anyones game.
Team Negrodamus​

Quote:
I wanted UW to win because WSU WAS still bowl eligible.... Huskies took care of that, though, didn't they
Whats up Alex
I love ruining their season....we had a bad year but we are still better then WSU and in the end thats all that matters. :lol:
laugh.gif
I knew you would be pissed Darren...they still have a shot to play for the title.
USC better not get the bid they have not lived up to their ranking all year....I want OSU to lose to whoever they play though....well anyone but UF for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom