UW Students: Check In

Hey guys:

Thinking about applying to UW... from what I hear, sounds like a great school. My SAT is higher than their average and my extracurriculars are also pretty good. I'm applying out of state.

What do you guys like most about the school? What's the quality of education there? How's life on campus / in the area? Anyone get good financial aid out of state?

Thanks a lot.

UW is a pretty good school. Gotta get used to the rain because the campus gets really wet.
I got about an average SAT score but got a really good GPA and some activities. I'm a freshman this year.

the education is pretty decent. depends on the class and the teacher. I communte and it's not too bad but some of my friends like dorming.
Hopefully you'll get accepted!!

I'm sooooo happy those fools from Eugene lost tonight. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 255)]NCAA Football National Championships:[/color]
University of Washington: 2 (1960,1991)
University of Oregon : [color= rgb(102, 0, 255)]0 [/color]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If anyone wants to display their collection in Texas, holla at us. We're trying to get a collector from every state in the U.S. More details TBA after the Super Bowl. 

5383295367_5b010f87b7_b.jpg

Originally Posted by TurboMan

Hey guys:

Thinking about applying to UW... from what I hear, sounds like a great school. My SAT is higher than their average and my extracurriculars are also pretty good. I'm applying out of state.

What do you guys like most about the school? What's the quality of education there? How's life on campus / in the area? Anyone get good financial aid out of state?

Thanks a lot.
If you're going to pay out of state tuition just make sure you make it worth it.  There are tons of resources that UW has to offer, but a lot of students BS and don't take advantage of them.  I don't know what the financial aid situation is for out of state.

So I am about to ask everyone's favorite pre-registration question...what are some easy classes? VLPA or I&S just anything that's not in the business school. Please list the professor as well...thanks

I made this thread the first quarter of my freshman year at UW and I'm graduating next quarter and heading to law school...

@+%%!%* time flies.

Any of yall able to get those gold shorts the team wears? been looking for those or the blacks for a minute

Thank you thank you my man.  I graduated with a degree in Business Administration from Foster.  I just moved down to L.A. 3 days ago to pursue stand up comedy and music. 

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

Whats good with getting good runs out here? I play at the Ballard LA Fitness here and their but I gotta find a better run.....?

IMA or the LA Fitness in Renton.

can anyone hook up a BLACK, TWILL (not screen printed) Nike Isaiah Thomas jersey (size L) and ship it to Hawaii?? I'll pay retail + tax + shipping + a $25 tip + i'll send you something from the Hawaii HoH when it opens in the Fall. -_-

...c'mon, UW! hook an alum up! XD

Back
Top Bottom