UW Students: Check In

I am a freshman this year...Just looking to meet some local NTers and new friends.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.
THE JOKER GANG
"Starting tonight, people will die. Im a man of my word. HaHAhAHahAHAhA."​

mcmahon 654
Team Pacific Northwest​
My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.​

Here.
I'm a junior ( transferred from South Seattle C.C.) but I stay off campus.

If you see a mixed dude with mostly likely some pair of AM1s on say whats up.

What are your classes?

Mine:
Ling 100
Mus 316
Math 307
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

YO!!!!
go to red square tomorrow 1030-230...go to the FASA booth..do it! it'll be fun..juss stand in front and do the NT sign and i'll walk up to u and shake ur hand

seriously hahah

btw...Senior..hoping to graduate this year..live on Brooklyn.

I'm busing from my studio condo in Queen Anne. I'm taking:

Chemistry 142
Math 120 (even though I took calculus my last year of high school) and
English 111

Hahaha, I'll do the tap, tap, pull after my first class. See what happens. I better not get tarred and feathered for looking so ******ed.

-EDIT-

Quote:
If you see a mixed dude with mostly likely some pair of AM1s on say whats up.
:b
tongue.gif
THE JOKER GANG

^sounds heavy, but how many credits is it?

i saw a guy in a blue hoodie, with those co.jp am1s? the teal with the elephant print, and im convinced that a mesh toe box woulda made them great.

i was carrying a champs bag with me all day
OVER 100 PAIRS OF SHOES FOR SALE!sz 8.5-10 SB's/Jordans, etc.DaAznFella daaznfella@hotmail.comJabJab->ShortFierceDaAznFella x InToTheDark x VicexxxisFresh Summer '07

HUYNHer :

Join the Filipino American Student Association =D hahha
you really don't have be Filipino....we have officers that are Japanese..or half Chinese..nd half white. We do a lot of kick it stuff. We also do Dawgsleds...which is basically juss a service for the Elderly..where we drive them up the tunnels or from Montlake to the Stadium. Basically...after that,...u watch the game...FOR FREE...so yeah..USC this weekend...yeah..freeeeee..i think the list is closed..but if u do it enough..APPLE CUP for freeeeee.

juss a plug in haha
We also do a lot of Community Service..and we are actually hosting a club night at level 5..for fundraising purposes...$10 off with a Valid
college ID. meaning girls are free..and guys are $5

if anyone reads this and is interested..email me at AznRiceEater25@gmail.com ..and i'll put u on the FASA list serv...its a good way to get active at UW and actually feel like ur in a family....and its pretty damn fun

and on topic..i was wearing those "croc 3m" dunks w/ a sweatshirt that said "Are You Missing Something?" so if u saw me..yeah..HI, i saw a couple people that i wonderd if they were on NT...but i forgot..

yeee

Dude, I did the NT sign at random places in red square, but no one came up to me. I spent a good hour looking for a booth that said "FAFSA", but I didn't find anything. I met Powfo at the new Streetwear club booth though. I'll be checking that out. But yeah, I'm definitely interested in the Filipino club. I'm really just interested in making new friends. I was the one wearing regular jeans with neon green 95's and an old school North Face jacket.

I'm definitely interested in meeting some of you guys. Here's to an exciting year.

-edit-

OH @#%$! I just saw it. I was looking for a FAFSA booth, not a FASA booth...D'OH. Why the hell would there be a financial aid stand? @#%$ I'm ******ed.
THE JOKER GANG

man its about to get rainy coming up
makes me not want to wear any of my J's or nice shoes
damn this state
TEAMYANKEES

i will be around ougl/red square at 1130am friday morning. hoping to see some tap tap pulls. i, of course, do not dress anywhere like a niketalker...no one will recognize me...mwahaha~

Team Pacific Northwest​

Quote:
I'm really just interested in making new friends.

you'll be meeting a lot of people then..first meeting is Thursday Oct. 4th at the ECT. Should be a doozy
Quote:
I was the one wearing regular jeans with neon green 95's and an old school North Face jacket.

and i remember seeing some 95's..don't remember the top half haha

Rich, did u get a hold of a course reader?

and im at OGUL right now tryina write a paper...right by the women's bathroom...in blk/maize low XIII's and a Triumvir hoody

EDIT
when the rain comes..lebron IV's on my feet all day everyday

I just transferred from sccc.

I'm taking
com 201
aas 359
art 208

I was the guy in the black hoody/mars today, I usually wear my black supreme box cap...

MarkyMark, I'll be there. But what's the ECT? Obviously I'm still a nEwbz.

And by the way, I try to get some tap tap pulls in when I fix my pants cuffs. So be on the lookout.

By the way, Powfo, I know I suck at basketball, just in case you were judging my playing. Hahaha.
THE JOKER GANG

haha it's all good. that's why people go to the IMA, to get better right?

I'm not MJ either tho.
I pity da foo who made dis post.

wow i feel old. i only get to see upper campus when i walk to classes @730 in the morning :smh:
smh.gif

REHAB 403
REHAB 444
REHAB 451
REHAB 566
REHAB 570

health sciences building peeps! summit in the rotunda for lunch! :lol:
laugh.gif

there are no NTers in the med school, PT, OT, or prosthetics/orthotics programs ~ i checked :pimp:
pimp.gif
LOVEYOU want them..
not because everyone else does.."

Back
Top Bottom