V.2014 ITS BALLING SEASON AGAIN.....TAXES!!! Where you doing yours?

I filed the 3rd of this month and checked the website and had a bar thingy saying they got it then now when I check there's no bar but this message "We have received your tax return and it is being processed."

Anyone knows what that means?

Hope I'm not getting audited
ohwell.gif

I filed the 3rd of this month and checked the website and had a bar thingy saying they got it then now when I check there's no bar but this message "We have received your tax return and it is being processed."

Hope I'm not getting audited :\

Im in the same boat :\ please lord let it not be that

my mom.lied, she said id get it on the twelth, now shes saying ill get it next Wednesday.

Im low key heated.

Just got a new car so gonna set my refund aside to fund the monthly payments on that.
While still putting aside money for payments.
Nice cycle. Will make it feel like only making 3/4 payments a year.
It'll be January again before we can blink.

Got my state this mornin. Expecting my fed on Friday morning. Tryna b smart this year. My girl got hers last week. B/t me and her, 11k total...

Hope I'm not getting audited :\

just curious, what concerns you about getting audited? if all of your information was correct, then being audited won't have any impact on you, right?

I did my on paper and through the mail.. How long can i expect to wait? 4-6 weeks at least ?

The wheres my refund thing only does major updates like wed/thurs morning and sunday morning meaning when you get a deposit date

It only updates once per day, waste of time checking 4 times a day

It does the processing updates daily,meaning when you have no bars and go to 1 bar

So dont get stress because you dont see any major updates between sunday and wed and wed to saturday

had the ddd of 2/12. got it early yesterday morning. still waiting on my state return...ms always take forever though 
mean.gif

I usually dont mind oweing (just nothing crazy). Like the OP said I like to see my money all year long instead of letting the gub'ment have it tax free for a whole year interest free. This was the first year we got money back cause we had our first lil one last March. Do your own taxes, and dont worry about that commercial about "leaving billions on the table". Taxes aren't magic, the ppl at the tax places are using software too, it just has a different name. Plus Im not comfortable passing my full name, wife's full name, daughters full name, address, social security numbers, and income numbers to some slappy working at the tax place......

Last edited:
Finished filing my 2013 tax return. Getting back $882. I also amended my 2012 return so I should be getting something back from that return as well.

Back
Top Bottom