*** \V/ N*E*R*D - Seeing Sounds Album Discussion Thread \V/ *** (UPDATED)

eclectic e

Banned
Edit: Updated

Discuss
pimp.gif

51Ae3kw5U3L._SS500_.jpg

Tracklist:
[table][tr][td]1. Intro / Time For Some Action (Feat. The Hives)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2. Everyone Nose (All The Girls Standing In The Line For The Bathroom)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3. Windows[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4. Anti Matter[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5. Spaz[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6. Yeah You[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7. Sooner or Later[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8. Happy[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9. Kill Joy[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10. Love Bomb[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11. You Know What[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12. Laugh About It[/td] [/tr][/table]
Bonus Tracks:
Everyone Nose Remix Feat. CRS & Pusha T
Lazer Gun (UK Release)

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ 10 seconds of the intro and that's all I'm listening to until I buy this damn CD

i tried to do the same

then i clicked love bomb...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
....im just gonna stop now and flee from this topic

eek.gif
what i always loved about N3RD is they make the kinda music I wish I was making.

I need this in my life

This album will blow everything ever made in this lifetime and the next out the water. All musicians will have to go back to the drawing board
laugh.gif

\\//

eek.gif

The thought of what the bridges may sound like on some of these tracks is makin me ill to my stomach.
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Hurry up June 10th.
pimp.gif

i've waited 3 years since the last one......im gonna wait another 1.5 weeks.

CANT F'N WAIT!!!! \\//

Eh, it's okay. I'll be getting it but I'm not as excited as you guys. It has a more grown-up feel to it than Fly or Die. Maybe since P has beendroppin all these duds, I'm just not excited.

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

Eh, it's okay. I'll be getting it but I'm not as excited as you guys. It has a more grown-up feel to it than Fly or Die. Maybe since P has been droppin all these duds, I'm just not excited.

i dunno bout you, but usually everything i hear from NERD....i dont like. But after a few spins.....IT HITS!

damn son, he got me again
laugh.gif
i was just gon bump my old thread...

But I called love bomb last month...just saying how the title gears you up for so much. Dudes were laughing at me cause I was hype over a title. Now they know.

"Don't need another love song...we need a love bomb...to just blow us away!"

smh.gif
\\//

first half of the album sounds terrible

second half sounds cool... last two songs sound great

Back
Top Bottom