\V/ | The Official N*E*R*D 'Nothing' Album Thread 11-02-10 (EDIT: DOUBLE DISC! :EEK) | \V/

I'm glad they didn't keep Rhea.
pimp.gif

Hypnotize U is a great track and this is what I want to hear from them, so it's a shame then that Daft PunK are not producing anything else on the album. I haven't got high hopes for 'Nothing', they already said that the rest of the album is not like Hypnotize U and their last album was poor...

Hypnotize U is a great track and this is what I want to hear from them, so it's a shame then that Daft PunK are not producing anything else on the album. I haven't got high hopes for 'Nothing', they already said that the rest of the album is not like Hypnotize U and their last album was poor...

Originally Posted by raw spice

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by raw spice

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Seeing Sounds was poor?! Its arguably their best work.

Hypnotize U is sick by the way. I'm really hoping this turns out to be a great album. My expectations aren't that high considering the fact that Pharrell said most of the songs are like 'Hot n Fun' which I still dislike..but I still have some kind of faith. I will be purchasing it when it releases.

Seeing Sounds was poor?! Its arguably their best work.

Hypnotize U is sick by the way. I'm really hoping this turns out to be a great album. My expectations aren't that high considering the fact that Pharrell said most of the songs are like 'Hot n Fun' which I still dislike..but I still have some kind of faith. I will be purchasing it when it releases.

Back
Top Bottom