VA/DC/MD Summit *Cookout Update* Thirsty Pics up.

excuse me

"Rockdeep"

Moco.. cruising down.. Domski.. U better come thru.. Got jokes for you fool
love it

Verdict -- Lavan just likes posting.

Where's a mod when you need him.

lol.

The Dream Team -- RIDE with us, or COLLIDE with us.
'eyes of hazel', 'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DC ShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996' !!!!!"​

kev, duh !

I shall bring sum beers.. Hope I aint the only one that likes Budlight.

Ryan.. If u going.. Lets ride together.

3 4 5

love it

I'm bringing atleast three 12 packs of Coronas..

I love Spanish Pi~ss.

N/H
Also known as..
iLLbanianKid
MSiLLThe13
Explosivo Yayo

Stop banning me !!

I think I will have a bit of both.. Miller and Bud.. I am a Sam Adams Man myself....but if you have some special preferences.. feel free to bring it...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

alrite I'll bring a trunk load of forty's :pimp:
pimp.gif
love it

Rockdeep you must be a real standup dude to invite the dudes from NT to your house. Thanks for the open invitation on behalf of all the forum members. I will to try to make the event with the wife and babygirl. I do not think I have met anyone from the MD/DC/VA before so it will be an excellent oppurnity to network. I refuse to come to anybody house empty handed, if I do attend I will bring a tub of icecream.
A wise man can play a fool but I fool can never play a wise man.

^^ It's regulation? Why you want me to ask them to lower it for dunking purposes?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

my bad i aint been postin lately, my computer been messin up. but i aint hearin anyone talkin bout bringin that schlitz malt liquor? how you gonna have qa bar-b-que without schlitz malt liquor?

Quote:
^^ It's regulation? Why you want me to ask them to lower it for dunking purposes?
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
You got to understand I neverChanged..I'm still the sameVA. I just went out and got my money right so from now on I'mLiving Fresh

does anybody like empanadas? i could prolly get my auntie to make a rack of them things, i know i cant show up to nobody house without walkin in with something delicious...

I see I fell way out of the loop. I'm in HVAC sales, so summer is when I am swamped. I'll make sure I am at this one.

yo imma try and see how many i can get, i dont wanna promise cause you know how puertoriquenos be actin. mad selfish, talkin about, no se... estoy consada

finally back from Vegas.... Scotty! u alive????
NBA FINALS.. I AM THERE... ARE YOU???​

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

Back
Top Bottom