VA/DC/MD Summit *Cookout Update* Thirsty Pics up.

rockdeep

Banned
Edit:

This weeks the week. I am going to post the Guest list strictly for NTers...if you don't see YOUR name OR the name of the person you are riding with don't expect entry on Saturday.

You will be butt out.

If you haven't replied to the EVITE or gotten an email for the EVITE....ya better email me cause it's the only way you will get my House Address.

What:
A Basketball Game
A Cook Out
A Jone Session to top ALL Jone Sessions
Where
My Crib
Haymarket, VA
Who all is Invited?:
Forum Members
Members, Boyfriends or Girlfriends & Kids
What to Bring:
Bring NOTHING but your Fam.. your Team and Your Apetite. I will spread for all the Food and Drinks..
Oh yeah Bring Lawn Chairs for the Court and my backyard. I will have Chairs and tables....

BUT will accept any cooks who can RIP the Grille for real...

This is the Offical DC Niketalk Metro Forum Summer Jam
Date: June 30th
Time: 2 or 3? I figure give everyone some time to make it there..and chill and get ready to ball

NEW NOTE:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Count me in.

Let me know if i can be of any assistance Rock.

This type of event is very much appreciated.

Oh yea & r yall trying to do a tourney again or we just ballin?

Team DC/MD/VA​

Stay Tuned to Stay Enlightened
O.G. Member #301​

:pimp:
pimp.gif
MYSPACE!"YOUR LIFE IS PLAYED OUT LIKE KWAME AND THE POLK-A-DOTS"

Good stuff all around.

DK,.,. you aren't allowed within 35 yards of the Grille. lol Everyone is signing a waiver before the come to the crib...

And I'd like to make this joint a tourney Style as well... so everyone can come with something to Brag about and talk about later....

Team Old Dudes W/ Duy and Tommie is getting Blessed this go round... forget what Tommie says.. lol

Hopefully this picks up...as I think I will make an evite as well out of this. I already got the mises checking into Renting a Tent for the Yard..
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Count me in
Team I Dream In COLOR
Before Speaking you should consider whether its an improvement on Silence
If You Think I'm Trippin' Then Tie My Shoes​

Rock... I'm interested in coming through... I live in South Riding. Not too far away from there...

That's real cool of you to do this...

Kevin

P.S. I am NOT a baller.... I do 'Bocce' though...

Heh heh heh... Just let me know if I should bring my bocce-ball set, just in case... :smile:
smile.gif

Respect.

Ayo!!!! im in.....and ima bring a trail of hood Domicana and Rican shorties 4 all :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team ********
Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member#21"The Great DEPRESSION​

Yeah, rock if you wanna be the best Jedi ever you'll cop some B-Relaxed Vitamin Water and have it chillin. Ask tommie how I killed that @#%$. Best drink ever created.
Anyone that says money didn't change them, just hasn't made enough.
Team AM FAM
www.jumpmansneakers.com

In there like swimwear.

In Rocky's neighborhood, black males must be on their best behavior.

I feel me getting set-up here............................................................

The Dream Team -- RIDE with us, or COLLIDE with us.
'eyes of hazel', 'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'PoloDonOMD,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996' !!!!!"​

Come on Moody... you gotta come out bruh.....

And all ages are welcome... if you have a ride you have access to the same fun everyone else will.. Hopefully all the teams show up and make this outdoor tourney something to remember...
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Back
Top Bottom