VA/DC/MD Summit *Cookout Update* Thirsty Pics up.

I'll prob. come from Richmond, so anyone in the area holla trying to go just holla at me.

Quote:
All Beefs and E-Beefs between EVERYONE are Vanquished as of that day.

The Dream Team -- RIDE with us, or COLLIDE with us.
'eyes of hazel', 'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'PoloDonOMD,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996' !!!!!"​

Team Other Down??

I've gotta let my wrist get better though.

:frown:
frown.gif
Also known as..iLLbanianKidMSiLLThe13
Explosivo Yayo
Stop banning me !!

Buy? Nah.. Slave trade is over my man.

And DK.. there is a legit Full Court in the Shade...And I believe they are glass backboards. With Blue "black" top
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Kev you think I can ride with you up i'll chip in on gas as well.
Check dudes like the swish on the Nikes. My lifes a motion picture take a lookin if you like.

Switchin it up....Got caught slippen..Thanks Currtiiss

I'm actually thinking about coming to this...but I'm torn between basketball or going to Sunday in the Country at Merriweather....

Paulo, you sound like such a cake boy on the internet.
i need amsterdams and kid robots size 10.5-11.5My body could stand the crutches but my mind couldn't stand the sideline...-Michael Jordan the GOAT

Damn i would be all for this if it wasn't on the same day as stockexchange. But this needs to be done like twice over the summer.

Rock. How far is Haymarket from Baltimore? I'm sure if I'm coming I'll have to pick up DK, but at least I can get some gas money from him....

Well If I were you I would come this route.. as I go to Catonsville often:

295 to 395 South
395 to 66 W

66 to exit 40 Rt. 15

Or
295 to 495 over Woodrow Wilson Bridge
495 to 66 West

Or

95 South to 495 towards Bethesda
495 to 66 West

It takes me about an hour by the way...
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

This sounds real cool. I aint been ballin since school let out.

Rock, I dont know you but you always seem to be goin out your way to help everyone out. Just to let you know incase I dont ever meet you, you have my utmost respect. If nuthin else comes up, I might come through and finally meet this forum.
It's nothing really. I wake up, stretch,piss excellence then go about my day...

Quote:
Kev you think I can ride with you up i'll chip in on gas as well.
:lol:
laugh.gif

'eyes of hazel', 'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'PoloDonOMD,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996' !!!!!"​

me and a friend will try to make it
UConn class of 2010

Team DC/MD/VA​

Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

Good Stuff.. seems like it is getting up in Numbers... If anyone has kids cause YOU have kids.. or little brothers and sisters.. feel free to bring them with you.

We are going to also have a birthday party for my girls son that day, and I will have a big ole Moon Bounce at the crib for the youngins..

I am checking with the Association to see if I can get the Pool on lock that day. It's right next to the Basketball court.

Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Thanks for the invited best believe I'll be in attendence and with something in hand (booze, gatorade, water, a cake, or something I can't go to anybody's crib empty handed)

Rock you're a good dude for doing this for all these knuckleheads, lol
The net, the only place were you can be what you want to be....

"Moodydodds,"

Please have kicks in the trunk. I'll def. throw you something extra (even if I gotta literally fight you to take it) for your patience and kindness.

I know NOT to wear my shox (joke for "TeePeso" for last time we were ballin' @ Rockville)!

'eyes of hazel', 'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DC ShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996' !!!!!"​

Back
Top Bottom