VA/DC/MD Summit *Cookout Update* Thirsty Pics up.

Quote:
I know NOT to wear my shox (joke for "TeePeso" for last time we were ballin' @ Rockville)!
:smh:
smh.gif
Team ********
Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member#21"The Great DEPRESSION​

I will attend along with my patna :pimp:
pimp.gif
Goooooooooonies​
WHAT?! I shaved my balls for this!?!?.

Quote:
Thanks for the invited best believe I'll be in attendence and with something in hand (booze, gatorade, water, a cake, or something I can't go to anybody's crib empty handed)
I do ask that everyone who is coming send me their email addy to

rocky88@comcast.net
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

So only Cynical Jordan from Team other going?

Or what it is my other ballers?
Also known as..
iLLbanianKid
MSiLLThe13
Explosivo Yayo

Stop banning me !!

I guess if hommie Cynical Jordan going..i'll be there I know HiTek going also...

J Pay Check...coming??

Parada45 ?? whats good?

Also known as..
iLLbanianKid
MSiLLThe13
Explosivo Yayo

Stop banning me !!

P.S. If your selling size 11 kicks...even if they aren't Brown... hit me up via PM... I may have you bring them that day....I am treating myself to a rack of new @#%$....but aint been to Shoe City lately to check out the sales....
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Who's NOT invited?

lol.

I'll e-mail you in the morning Rocky...

The Dream Team -- RIDE with us, or COLLIDE with us.
'eyes of hazel', 'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DC ShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996' !!!!!"​

^^ DUI if he keeps his dumb @#%$ up. I don't want any mess out at my spot...and when it comes to disrespecting someone's spot.. I will personally wup someone's @#%$ no matter how old or young they are.

And Haymarket is too far from home for some to be coming out and getting an adulterated @#%$ wuppin'. That one thing I do know.

Capiche'? So come nice.. or don't come at all.

PS...

For everyone sending me emails with no Names attached.. Please send a name.. so I can put it on the Guest List.

Thanks.
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

^^^I'm in there. There was never a question about my attendance. Brandi's coming with me...are you gonna bring your lady(I know her name, but not the spelling)?
TEAM I DON'T NEED ONENiketalk's One Man Graphics Shop.
www.omaaro.com

Lavan.. hit me up at work.. I want to send that out via Email as well as do some print ups for my hood folks who don't have access to a laptop or a few of my neighbors..as I don't invite most of them to anything I have.

Scott send me your email addy please.. with Real Name Attached bamma!! lol

Also.. no need to bring anything but your balling shoes.. write down your jonin material.. and if anyone wants to bring Camera's or Cam Corders.. feel free.

I am surprised more of my Woodbridge crew hasn't checked in.
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Rock...I will be attending....had to get some other things worked out, having a combo b-day party later that night (for myself and a friend)....I'll shoot you an email in a bit, looking forward to meeting everyone

Edit: anyone else in woodbridge need a ride or is willing to drive hit me up jcash1584@yahoo.com

Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Smith, Davis, Gore...​
Friday Night Lights is the best show on TV​

Quote:
That's what's up. We can be the Juwan/Webber 1994 Washington Bullet connection that day.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
Check dudes like the swish on the Nikes. My lifes a motion picture take a lookin if you like.Switchin it up....Got caught slippen..Thanks Currtiiss

By the way.. EVERYONE is free to Bring WHATEVER they want other than Cronic.

Drinks.. Food.. Whatever.. I am having it catered or something like that.. so if you have a particular taste.. bring it..

BUT.. put it this way...I will checking ALL underage folks who are in attendance and if ANY of those fools are drunk they are staying at my Crib..

You won't have me up on Maury or Sally talkin about "RockDeep Gave it to me"
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

I haven't attempted to show up at a Summit since 2002...But I'll see if I can take off from work that Saturday. Any word on if things will still be going on after 6pm? Does the court have lights, because I am definitely trying to get a good run in.

And whats the verdict on the Richmond carpool...Gas prices are outta control still in the 804.
"Hope I'm not over your head but if so you will catch on later" Dre Triple Stack

I think I'm a go ahead and book a room in Manassas off rt. 66...

I'm tryna ball all day, but chill hard afterwards. I'm not the type to just change clothes without washing my @#%$!

I don't want Sunshine to give me the gas face!

The Dream Team -- RIDE with us, or COLLIDE with us.
'eyes of hazel', 'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DC ShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996' !!!!!"​

Back
Top Bottom